man......i have to say........im VERY SORRY i missed this post!! ITs been here so long and i just noticed it!!!

it is absolutely jaw dropping..........i think this one gets featured on this site for sure!!

x2 with meade...HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS!!!

simple amazing....the detail, craftsmanship, color flow....wow

YOU took custom to a WHOLE new level....i see this winning SOTM for SURE once completion.

Started the thread back in July of last year. Fucking nuts. If I could I'd nominate it for System Of The Year.

please , please, please keep posting pics of this. this is incredible. I would hate to see what you meade and groundpounder could do if yall were locked in a shop for a week or two with endless materials and supplies of electronics.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

See your From the UK mate :D

How Big is the car audio scene over there,Im off the wales next week and have to stop in London before taking a train and I want to come back and have a look around.

Might like to work over there or even open up a shop

Do you know of any good message boards for car audio in UK etc to see who might be around my way

BTW I wanted to ask about those door panels

Did you use the stock one as a base to know where the clips etc and just buld of that or was everything from scratch

if you have a email or something I would love to have a talk with ya

kyle

Moving where the Money Trees are

man......i have to say........im VERY SORRY i missed this post!! ITs been here so long and i just noticed it!!!

it is absolutely jaw dropping..........i think this one gets featured on this site for sure!!

did ya see the link i posted over on termpro under a different name? :) ....ohh if i could take that name back...talk about being green!

but his is INDEED one SICK ASS ride!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Whow guys thanks!!!Heres a bit of a update got 1 more day left on build so will update pics tomorrow we powered it up and this thing moves air big time so vids will be up for sure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Switches forstart and windows and lights

Posted Image

Roof build for air con and amp switching

Posted Image

The uk,s first 170db

Archived