bcpballer64 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Ive designed boxes for several people on here beatbox, tercelchris, collinsm1, shakeyourfacez, rc.btl, str8 poly, jft32, imfrom210texas, boogie0410. For designs I need: 1. Max Dimensions 2. Desired Tuning 3. Make/Model of Subs 4. Aeroport(Precision Port) or Slot 5. Port/Sub Orientation (Up, Front, Back, etc.) 6. Any Special Requests I'm pretty creative so hit me up. Don't really have a max workload but I would like to keep it under 5 per day to ensure quality. So reply here to get a spot and then I will PM you when I have a design ready for you. Thank you for choosing BCPDesigns. All I ask for in return is a small tip for my time. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
byers319 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 17h x 31w x 20d about 33hz 15" alpine r series None (: ps - if you want a tip ill have to mail it to - no pp
chapo123 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 get off smd and finish my design!! lmao Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
EclipseChris Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Lemme just say this is one very cool guy. I talk to him every day, go to him when i have questions and i certainly feel like he is a good friend of mine. He designs all the boxes i make and all the boxes i will make. The first box is here; And another box he designed; (i forgot to put the design pic on my photobucket but this is a great pic.) This guy makes great boxes, and i am coming to him when i want t-lines for my tens. Hint Hint i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bcpballer64 Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 Lol im working on it chapo "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
AI James Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Lemme just say this is one very cool guy. I talk to him every day, go to him when i have questions and i certainly feel like he is a good friend of mine. He designs all the boxes i make and all the boxes i will make. The first box is here; This guy makes great boxes, and i am coming to him when i want t-lines for my tens. Hint Hint what size subs are those in that pic, looks like tiny port area as well as totally not the most efficient way for air to flow in a box.
bcpballer64 Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 That was for a pair of unknown brand tens and that was actually my first design. the RL pic is of a box for a DD twelve. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
cgrez33 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 1. 13.5 Tall.X.36Wide.X.28Deep 2. 36-37hz 3. 15" Warden. 4. Slot 5. Up, or Back. Whichever if either is possible. 6. How to assemble video. Note, Several people have told me it may NOT be possible, If you agree then heres, my other option. 1. 13.5 Tall.X.36Wide.X.28Deep 2. 36-37hz 3. Two 12" DC XL's. 4. Slot 5. Up, or Forward 6. How to assemble video. I'll add you as a friend and we can chat all day like facebook buddies. Thanks BCP. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
kenyu Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 1. 40 in x 40 in x 30 in 2. 36 Hz 3. 4 pcs Atomic ELE 15' 4. slot port 5. Front sub/ port (wall) 6. 2005 Toyota Previa TIA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.