Rockbrook Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Go get a T-Ball set... Bat and balls. The T-Ball is a light club... Just tell the cops that you coach your local team. You can ride with a bat in you front seat...... The whole trunk shit is worthless...... If you cant touch it you cant use it!!! Go to you trunk girl.... Im in your face right now or a tire thumper! pure genius lol
AVY_TOTIN'_SLAM Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Ahhh Yeah... Option A The maglite Option B The Eagle Toyota Avalon 5% Tint 6000k HID JVC AVX-720 HU iPhone 3g 2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors) 2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors) 1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors) MTX 8100.1 Add Me On Facebook.
Shyne151 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Depends on where I'm at, but mostly my Sig sits in my center console when it isn't being carried. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Kool-Aid Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 not really, just a glock, tec9, mac 11, ak, uzi, nuclear bomb, a butterknife and a justin beiber cd.. nuthin to seriouz 2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes) Team DBs (Driven By sound)
David78 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 No comment. ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
99vic Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 i carry a pair of my old boxers with skid marks, if someone acts up, i beat the shit outta them with the crusty part. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
spl4life Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 i carry a pair of my old boxers with skid marks, if someone acts up, i beat the shit outta them with the crusty part. ROFLMAO at that^^^^ i carry a short crowbar and a 2' stainless steel pipe underneth my driver seat... and a plastic tactical knife in my visor... My first truck... My first Real build... *Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!* 1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line Everybody wants their system to be.... 1. Cheap 2. Reliable 3. Loud ...you can only pick two. micahmye hertz pack
BCarter Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 just keep your tire iron in arms reach...its legal to have and you might need it anyways Eye Kandy Kustomz 2414 E. Napoleon St. Sulphur, LA 70663 (337)313-3121 [email protected] Eye Kandy Kustomz Page My Page
ryanFA5 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Texas and New Mexico have pretty similar laws on guns 150 buck for your concealed weapons license. Yes I have it. Do I walk around with a sig p226 on me? who knows. I dont think this is a place to let the world know you have a dpms ar-15 in car. Toanswer the question yes to the op ya I kinda carry a sort of weapon. couldnt have said it any better. Where i live, we dont need to worry about stupid shit like that happenin. If ANYTHiNG does happen, ive got my secrets... 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
tejcurrent Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Most of my summer clothes conceal my Glock 9mm easier than My Springfield .45. I carry one or the other at all times- except when going into a place where it's prohibited then I leave it in the car normally. I also carry a razor knife and pocket knife most days. I don't really like to leave things in the car because the can get stolen. To respond to an earlier post- it's pretty common to need defense. I've been robbed before, and held up at gun point. If I had a gun then the kids would be dead instead of wasting my tax dollars in jail. I don't care if someone is a juvenile, they want to act like an thug they can be killed like one too. In SC you can keep a gun in your glove box or console without a permit, I'd do that if I didn't have a CWP. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.