DC Sound Lab

It's a shame about the DC amps. The quality and aesthetics are top notch. Rusty really should order more of them. Now that RD isn't using the build house OR the heatsinks, DC could make a bigger impact in the amplifier market without having to worry about stepping on anyone's toes.

i didnt even know they stopped :( well that just sucks. but maybe ill have some lvl2s in the van shortly thats a plus in my book

i didnt even know they stopped :( well that just sucks. but maybe ill have some lvl2s in the van shortly thats a plus in my book

From my understanding, the DC amps were more of a feeler than a commitment to long term distribution. Hopefully the experiment was successful enough to merit more amps in the future, because I wouldn't mind owning several of them myself. I'm yet to be disappointed by the performance of any DC Audio product...

Edited by chud

You can't fix stupid

still waiting on a pm from anyone on the lvl 2s

Where do you live, if you live within I think 100miles or so of a dealer you have to go through them, if you dont maybe someone can send you a price list, then once you get in touch with Rusty he may give you a discount given how much you plan on getting.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Where do you live, if you live within I think 100miles or so of a dealer you have to go through them, if you dont maybe someone can send you a price list, then once you get in touch with Rusty he may give you a discount given how much you plan on getting.

ive never heard of that one

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

pm Rusty for prices, as for the Level 1's they never made them or they are real rare. Wasn't a market for them. Get the Level 2 or 3 and you will be a happy camper.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Just checked with the Boss man and we do indeed have 32 lvl 2's in stock. :drinks:

hell yeah now we are gonna need to see this build happen :yahoo: