I just ran 5 miles.

First real run in like 2 years.

Bad idea. Didn't stretch before hand. I also smoke,drink, and just plain lazy, which made it even harder. But I did have a good time and I feel really good now.

Cept for the fact that my calves are sore already and I can't imagine what they are gonna feel like tomorrow. I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette now,lol.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

could be worse, i had to run close to 200 feet of wire for all my leds :)

most of it was under the vehicle too lol

Word fuck that shit. I am really tempet to pull out all the interior and run under the carpet. I will prob wait till I do sound deadening though.

thank you god, for another slap in the face!

17 is legal in TX.....Just sating.

kasey you better plow that shit, doggy style her and send me sneak peak photos lol....if you dont imma find her on myspace and get my mack game on your underaged date :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So i need to strip down my Expedition so DC Eng can run the 0/3 cables for my dual alt and two 3400 batt under my rear seat's. how to find time to dew it. Working from 9am to 10pm at time at the shop in Santa Ana, California.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with the fact that, People who love bass generally understand peoples points on why they don't like it, But the people who don't understand it, Don't respect our points? I swear, I get into debates over bass more then anything. It's a debate that can not be won by either party.

Ive never had this problem, the people i talk to about it either love it, or dont care for it, but arent bothered by it. Most people just think im crazy for having so much time and money is something that just rattles everything around it! lmao :clapping:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Ive never had this problem, the people i talk to about it either love it, or dont care for it, but arent bothered by it. Most people just think im crazy for having so much time and money is something that just rattles everything around it! lmao :clapping:

I did not start talking about it to this person, I was talking on another forum, Asking about a Yukon, When other members felt the need to talk shit.

It's just merry go round of an argument IMO.

kasey you better plow that shit, doggy style her and send me sneak peak photos lol....if you dont imma find her on myspace and get my mack game on your underaged date :)

not going to happen

you'll have to talk to her marine boyfriend before you get your "mack game on"

horny ass perv :rolleyes:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived