this is just when i walk away shaking me head, honestly

you have no idea the facepalm i wanted to do. when the sub was taken out there was more foam than there was room in the box. it literally blew out the box. he called last week and i told him to never call me again. i dont get some people...not everyone has to be super smart when it comes to car audio, but people can not be soooooooooo dumb.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I spent hours once designing a box for someone for free, they show up a week later with their "improvements". The damn port was small as crap and cut into the box with a sawzall.

Another guy told me if I made some plans he'd get money to build the box. I drew up plans, wasting hours of my life, then he says he'll call in a few weeks when he has cash. Now two months later he's telling people he's louder than me and that I look like a fag. Funny 'cause I have 2 kids (no homo here) and I do what I say I will. Me running 21" Wardens and 10kw with 4 alts > him running walmart deck + cheap hifonics square 12s + 1200 watts with factory charging.

When people try to act tough or like they have money to cover how cheap/broke they are makes them look stupid but they're often too arrogant to figure that out. Nothing wrong with being broke- just no need to dick measure with Ron Jeremy.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i cant stand retards coming into forums just to start shit with people cuz their lives suck....

being stuck in childress tx 5 days outta my week

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

thats why i hate people balling on a budget, lol

who the girl in ur sig?

it pisses me off that the wife wont let me have a girl that does that :lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

how about peaple talking shit to you because you WONT show them pics of your shit online, BUT WHEN you rock thier asses in thier hometown @ thier show, and all they can say is...thats not your truck... its registered to me, built by me, complete BUILD album on hand... OHHH 2nd best though, is when they only dont win, but thier local rivals beat them also, not just(the guy) traveling from michigan all the way to _________ BY the way.. props to caliboys. :clapping:

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL

its my friday and im getting ready to go to work right now so I wont get off work on my first day off till the afternoon tomorrow :angry:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1