BassJunkie Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 This would be a cool idea, like the duck halfway out the window with like fear the duck on it, or assman industries, I added my own little touch to the duck tho haha also assman, check yahoo domains, they sometimes run the $1.99 for the first year deal 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
zaxfire69 Posted August 1, 2007 Author Report Posted August 1, 2007 Man yall should have seen the looks I got today riding around town with the ducks on the window and the Duck in my Seat...Ah man people were pointing and Laughing...It was a hit with the kids for sure...
wfeld Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 lol zax pretty funny that green looks good! 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
slim8605 Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 I know I haven't been in on the topic but I've been reading it. I was feeling the ducks so I had to grab a couple! Girlfriend is Asian so... 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
ChevyBoy Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 do they give those out when you get some chinese food where you are?
slim8605 Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 do they give those out when you get some chinese food where you are? Na. I had to search for these! 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Chode69 Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 hey everyone, please check this out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry139861 NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
David Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 I need to buy the domain name assman industries soon. lmk,I will hook you up on the website when your ready to do it.
Twigz Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 lmk,I will hook you up on the website when your ready to do it. ok, you guys got me convinced Twiggie wants a duck! My only dilema is where to put it. My Car is colored Navy Purple but my carpeting is gray. I was thinking bout mounting it inbetween my 6x9's on the gray carpet so you can see it thru my back window. I'm going to Gathering of juggalos 2007 which is gonna leave me broke, top that off college so I'll see if I can scavage sum cash for the duck. I'll take sum pictures of my car outside, and inside and mayb assman you can help choose a color? PM me lemme kno price total for sticker, duck, and shipping. I' use paypal all the time when I was an ebay addict. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
zaxfire69 Posted August 3, 2007 Author Report Posted August 3, 2007 Assman will have mail shortly! Green Mail! Cause I got your address!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.