assman Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 lmao, wasnt expecting that big-o duck by the steerin wheel great vid man, them ducks shakin it all over the dash I had to get the extreme close up of the big duck LOL Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
BassJunkie Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 lmfao nice, I think you scared that person walking in front of your truck with that last burp of bass 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
zaxfire69 Posted July 22, 2007 Author Report Posted July 22, 2007 Man me and my wife are freakin rolling..Man that is the greatest ever..You guys are cards...Assman and Roscoe..A+++
roscoe1129 Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 I love it Randy! got asked about the duck all weekend at the comp. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chode69 Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 i was actualy in the passenger seat when he took that vid and i got some footage of the duck dance as well...gotta post them up sometime. lots of pics and vids of the show and randys truck. he had 1 guy run out of the truck and whatnot...ill post them up soon NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
zaxfire69 Posted July 23, 2007 Author Report Posted July 23, 2007 I gotta mix up a better Ducky song..Any ideas on the frequency that you want the notest to center around?? If so post up guys..I will mix you up something better...That took all of 3 minutes...I wanna throw in some Halloween theme to the ducky mix...Kinda spice it up a bit...I will see what I can do...Hey Randy what about one of those stickers???
zaxfire69 Posted July 23, 2007 Author Report Posted July 23, 2007 30 hz...First request...Cutting grass and cleaning up right now..I will work on it this afternoon...No kids means race to do everything needed to do..Done
roscoe1129 Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 Mine is 35-37 in the burb that and some good 40ish blasts! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
assman Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 1-20 hz FTMFW Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.