iPhone $97 At Wal*Mart WHAT!!!!!!!!

I've got a droid its alright nothin special, one thing that is annoying as hell is the lag on the phone while browsing, and all the force closing. When the Iphone 4G comes out I will definatly dump the droid and verizon.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

i got a 3gs a few months ago, and have it jail broken now. Anyways I like it, I wanted to get the Motorola android phone, but I couldn't wait for it to come out because it is my business phone anyways I have been happy with it. it might not be the best but it is good. (for the record I am an apple whore) :pardon:

Im AT&T for the record, and have been for 15 years

i got a 3gs a few months ago, and have it jail broken now. Anyways I like it, I wanted to get the Motorola android phone, but I couldn't wait for it to come out because it is my business phone anyways I have been happy with it. it might not be the best but it is good. (for the record I am an apple whore) :pardon:

Im AT&T for the record, and have been for 15 years

yeah they have always been good. only thing is the contracts but if your happy with the company it goes by quick. seems like just yesterday i traded in my Razor lol i have a shit load of roll over minutes and have unlimited everything and for $85 im happy with it. :clapping:

thats real bad info. They sell the phone to you at a cut rate to lock you into a longer contract. They don't adjust the price because you paid less for your phone.

That is how they do it to the Americans here in Germany.. $1. for the Iphone and locked in for 5 years in the contract... Pay more up front and your years on the contract drop and the rates go down too.

get an android, iphone is garbage... just plain garbage. but hey it does make a great ipod.. with alot of guilt and bad decision all in one hard to swallow app. because at the end of the day you have an ipod touch that can call people..

*blink*

That was one of the more ignorant posts I've saw on this board. And why exactly is the iphone "just plain garbage"?

I love when people post shit and say nothing to back it up :)

And don't say because it has multi-tasking... because that is getting released to 3gs phone in the firmware update coming in june or july.

Personally I'd rather have my jailbroken iPhone anyday over my friends moto droid and incredible. The ammount of apps available for the iphone is rediculous and miwi is wayyyy fucking sweet. And ohh yah At&t 3g speeds pwn verizon.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

my buddy just got the newest droid, i have the iphone, my online nav KILLs his droid speed, and his touch screen sens is retarded with my iphone i can barly come in contact with it but with his it has to have some what pressure on it for shit to open

and idk why verizon says the iphone cant talk and nav at the same time.. ive been in multiple phone calls while surfing the web..

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

*blink*

That was one of the more ignorant posts I've saw on this board. And why exactly is the iphone "just plain garbage"?

I love when people post shit and say nothing to back it up :)

And don't say because it has multi-tasking... because that is getting released to 3gs phone in the firmware update coming in june or july.

Personally I'd rather have my jailbroken iPhone anyday over my friends moto droid and incredible. The ammount of apps available for the iphone is rediculous and miwi is wayyyy fucking sweet. And ohh yah At&t 3g speeds pwn verizon.

lets pretend you read before you post, go up a few post there buddy. (top of the page)

why does everyone assume im talking about a Droid? i dont have nor would i buy a droid and pay out the ass for verizon's data plan i own an HTC hero on Sprint.

as far as apps go yea i agree that idea was apples and of course they have more due to the length they have been around.

give it time and android will be the norm in cell phones. i do know what you mean on touch though go look at the samsung moment then check out the hero and you will notice the difference in touch responsiveness.

back on topic what version iphone is on sale at wallmart?

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

did not read the thread but...

Att is offering waived activation fees and free overnight shipping on iphones.

walmart has the for $97 of course

but if your going to get one sign the contract before 1 June because the early termination fee is going from 175 to 325.

All getting ready for the new iphone, have to move the OLD stuff before the latest and greatest comes out

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived