New Ride???? POST YOUR VOTE!

35 members have voted

1. 1. should i get this car

very biased then..how are we supposed to help you to come to a judgement on buying a vehicle when your showing us a picture of what the vehicle "used" to look like

good point bro, i just talked to him and he said he'll send me some moar pics tomorrow.

but the main point of this was to see if 160,000 miles was too much? when do honda's start breaking down? and for 4000 obo do you think this is a good deal?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

well how much :drinks: i like sport compacts but IMO the price might make a good dif too lol.

i am slow motion lol 4g id think, you can do your own from scrath too. buy up something with lower miles and completly stock and work your way up

For one its an Accord and for two you can always go from rice to nice. I say go for it but I'm a Honda guy.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

personally....

i love rice but hate ricers

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

4 grand for 160k?? even with mods.. i like hondas and stuff. but thats riced out lol brother used to have a 05 rsx type s, my buddy has a integra gsr. but bro i wouldnt be caught rolling in that thing. but this is personal taste.. i think it would look awsome without the body kit and with just some lips and slamm it. it has some potention. but for 4g?? heck no. you can get a integra ls for that much lol.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

just put that loot into sounds for the saturn....wall FTW :peepwall: lol

tha only reason i wuld buy it is cuz of the lambo doors, but there gone now so no lol its useless to me then

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

this is an accord. and if you were to get it jew him down a few hundred bucks so you can have that money to convert it back to stock. the best thing to do with it imo

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Man i am sorry but no way would i give $4000 for that car, For the main reason that it has so many miles, you can get a better deal on a car that has lower miles. Yeah it might not have rims and all that other stuff, but you can always work your way up and the car will be to YOUR liking BUT it is your decision. I would say no STRICTLY BECAUSE OF THE MILES.

Archived