Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i dont think i have been there since july 1

i used to go everyday but just havent for a while for some odd reason

ill have to see next time

one worker i asked this and he said because thats the way his boss made him do it

Posted

lol dats whats up

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

LMAO :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

I work at subway and I've always done that.

Unless I get creative with the cheese, then I'll put it in all kinds of positions.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Posted

I work at subway and I've always done that.

Unless I get creative with the cheese, then I'll put it in all kinds of positions.

you mean dont give a shit and just throw it on haha jk bro. i love subway. shits the bomb

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

lol, no you're right

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3290 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...