Stump me and win a prize

Kind of a unfair question to ask imo due to the fact that your question is not brand specific.

You could be asking about a old RF 1500bd, or you could be asking about something newer like Sundown, Digital Designs, Stetsom, SoundDigital,Cactus, etc that will do .5ohms stable without any mods as long as your woofers can be wired at that impedance.

Either way, he could answer your question correctly, and you can say its wrong because he answered it thinking it was about a RF amp, and your question was geared towards Hifonics (this is just an example).

I didn't think about that, I didn't ask it with winning a prize in mind anyway so ignore it.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Yes Ed's q is a tough one to crack. I have a few leads, but I think I'm going to modify the rules and leave a one month block for question opportunities. That way this thread can be more fun as far as getting answers.

SINCE there's only three open q's at a time, I've already selected the next two to answer and the others will be kanked. I'll be on more later.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

pm me some of the audio equitment u got, i'm willing to buy it if its something that i can use, i dont have a question to ask ecept the one for my 4ch amp

i took the cover off and nothing seems wrong with it but i unno what the inside of the board looks like

anyways good luck with the questions, i guess google ftw lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Do midgets live as long as people that are a regular height?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

what was the color of the first mustang?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

This is a good thread. I've got a couple of good ones when your ready. Just let me know. Till then i'll be watching.... :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Here's one for you when you're finished with the rest. I'd love to know the answer because it's blowing my mind at the moment.

We all know about conservation of momentum.

Momentum = Mass * Velocity

and:

Kinetic Energy = 1/2Mass * Velocity^2

Say you have an object that weighs 2. Its Velocity is 2. So its momentum is 4. Its kinetic energy is also 4. (1/2 * 2 * 2 * 2)

It collides, frictionlessly, perfectly elastically, with an object that has weight of 1. Conservation of momentum dictates that the velocity will be 4. So momentum is unchanged at 4.

However, the kinetic energy of the system has changed. 1/2*1*4*4 = 8. So the energy has doubled. Where has the energy come from? No energy has been input to the 'system' and as Einstein teaches us, energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only changed to another form (unless we're talking obliteration of mass, e=mc^2 blah blah). So how does the lighter object have twice the energy?

first off weight is a force and thus measured in newtons, versus mass which is usually measured in grams, or kilograms, assuming "that weighs 2" was just a mistake and you meant the mass is 2 (kg)...

the momentum would be 4 kgm/s (kilogram meters per second) as well as the kinetic energy which is 4 joules

next the collision, the equation for that collison is

M1V1+M2V2=M1V1+M2V2

assuming the second mass wasn't moving

(2)(2)+(1)(0)=(2)(V1)+(1)(V2)

we don't know the final velocity of V1 so we can't find V2

asumming V2 is 4 and V1 is 0 (which is not realistic)

the KE would be 8 for the second mass and 0 for the first

the reason the energy doubled is because the mass halved, and that means the smaller mass had potential energy

PE=MGH before the collision...which corresponds to the increase in KE

further, one KE doesn't neccesarily conserve into another systems KE, they are completely different systems, also momentum and energy are not interchangable, momentum is a mass moving a distance over an amount of time, a vector. versus energy which is one newtons force over one meter

could be wrong but i gotta go to work now...

:pardon:

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Archived