TeamHT Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 In the anime bleach there are 13 protection squads. what does the name of the captain of sqaud 11 mean and whats the name of this person's sword? i guess i could have assumed you were a bleach fan from the avatar Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zachhern1 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 I got one..who is the owner of cheney brothers?
devil4u2c Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 lol the kinetic energy thing knocked loose some cob webs that have been there since 1999. Anyways I have a question. In laser tattoo removal, what is the easiest color to remove?
Mr. Darkjustice Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 youre right. and for the record he just refers to his sword as him. they actually have no plan to release any information about his sword because his lack of knowledge/care for it defines his character Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Neo_frog Posted June 6, 2010 Author Report Posted June 6, 2010 lol the kinetic energy thing knocked loose some cob webs that have been there since 1999. Anyways I have a question. In laser tattoo removal, what is the easiest color to remove? Black and Gray are the easiest ink colors to remove (some doctors say blue as well). Usually, a Yag(1064nm) laser works well for these) Green is the most difficult followed by light blue (Yag and Alexandrite lasers 1064nm and 755nm). Red/brown/yellow/orange respond well primarily using 532nm laser. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Neo_frog Posted June 6, 2010 Author Report Posted June 6, 2010 Question: Who was the first person to discover the Watergate break-in, he was also first to talk to police. What size are the 4 bolts holding the pin cups inplace on an AMF 82-70? Let me rephrase, what size socket would I need to grab in order to adjust or replace the pin cups. I got one..who is the owner of cheney brothers? These are the current open questions. Reallunacy, you still have the option of getting a better description. Just say the word. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
devil4u2c Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 Black and Gray are the easiest ink colors to remove (some doctors say blue as well). Usually, a Yag(1064nm) laser works well for these) Green is the most difficult followed by light blue (Yag and Alexandrite lasers 1064nm and 755nm). Red/brown/yellow/orange respond well primarily using 532nm laser.
Neo_frog Posted June 6, 2010 Author Report Posted June 6, 2010 What size are the 4 bolts holding the pin cups inplace on an AMF 82-70? Let me rephrase, what size socket would I need to grab in order to adjust or replace the pin cups. Fuck it, I'm going to take a stab at this. Bout time I get something wrong lol. On the AMF 82-70 there are only three different size bolts (or hex screws) that hold pieces together... Since you mentioned pin cup, I'm assuming you mean the spotting cups in the yoke and spotting cup assembly. 1/4-20x1 1/4 --- There are ten total, each residing in their own spotting cup assembly. 1/4-20x1 --- There are two total located on pins 8 and 9 cups. 3/8-16x1 1/2 --- There are four total. These go through something called a lever that acts like a clamp to hold the shaft in place... Since you asked about four bolts, I'm going to assume it's the last one listed. It seems like the four shafts would hold the respective pin cups in place. This would mean that you would use a 9/16" socket since a 3/8" nominal bolt head uses a 9/16" wrench. So...yeah. That was a pain in the ass. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Neo_frog Posted June 6, 2010 Author Report Posted June 6, 2010 Question: Who was the first person to discover the Watergate break-in, he was also first to talk to police. His name was Frank Wills. He discovered the break-in due to a second piece of tape being placed on the door even after he removed one on his first round, then alerted police to the break-in. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
rival904 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 I know what bolts you are talking about in the first one, thats to control how wide the bottom of the cup is, if its not wide enough it will basically trip the pins over and knock them down. I forgot about that bolt, being as that is, an adjustment, but not the adjustment I was referring to. The 2nd one, I have NO idea what that is talking about, Ill have to look closely at the machines tommorrow when Im at work. The 3rd one, the way you described it mounting to the shaft, is wrong. But since I didnt ask that, Ill have to double check the bolts tommorrow as well. But 9/16 might be correct on that note. Oh, I forgot to mention Im the head mechanic at a 24 lane house here, 40-50hrs a week. 2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab 2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts 4(and counting) XS Power 6500's 4 DD3515s Supercharged 53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough 8 DD M1b's 6 Selenium 8's 2 Selenium ST350s 154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.