cmamtower Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 that walking on water thing is badass lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 that walking on water thing is MEGA FUCKING SUPER WTF BBQ badass lol Fixed ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
ugpbmx Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 Fixed haha, MEGA FUCKING SUPER WTF BBQ MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication. MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.
LoudNLow931 Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 Some people find it odd,stupid,weird,etc but I like to record and photograph trains. Always been interested in them sense I was like 5, Plus I plan on becoming a locomotive engineer. If you wanna check out the videos and stuff here's the youtube I use for that... http://www.youtube.com/user/CSXJoe931 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Forevrbumpn Posted May 31, 2010 Author Report Posted May 31, 2010 Thats not to bad I mean, I like the engines, the massive amounts of power, and torque those things have, gotta respect that I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Rockbrook Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 well fuck im that black guy that doesnt want shit to do with ghost ridden buildings, or old ass buildings where people have supposedly died. one of my other hobbies im trying to get back into is R/C Cars , its so fuckin fun lol you can get those shits to rip past 60 mph.
UniqueSounds Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 im with u about the paranormal stuff i love going 2 haunted places in my town (not a lot tho) and it not weird X2 Its fun going to those places and listening to some Tech N9ne on the way and there and back. Especially his crazy ass songs 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
TLEJ Posted May 31, 2010 Report Posted May 31, 2010 Paranormal.. UFO's... Car racing... (1/12 scale) gas powered/eletric) .. uhh thats bout it
Forevrbumpn Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 Here is the nerdy side coming out of me. Since I tried to quit building speakers, I have like 30m left a day to kill, so I started a website If I can get more members, I would actually upgrade the website to have a forum http://conspiracystories.webs.com/ I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
zachfowler222 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I would TOTALLY go to Waverly Hills. I know they dont let you hang out there all night though, but that place is definitely creepy, I don't care how tough or bad ass you are well you could go there now or wait for i think this year or next because they told us last year when i went they were turning it into a 5 star hotel in a few years but they cant finish the 2 top levels because all the activity that goes on and thats where they held the insane patients and the ones that would harm others . i want to stay there one day but im to scared right now lol, i was never scared of haunted places until i went there and that shit is creepy lol I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.