Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sucks to hear that about the BTLs...Hopefully that doesn't happen with mine (atleast right away)

Besides that, cools videos.

shouldnt unless your a noob
Posted

If were comparing apple to apples than he has some retarded dash flex compared to Meades.....i really dont even think hes really posted any other type of flex besides outside.

But gala has a clamshellish wall,whereas Steves is under window line and not blowing them with more power :lol:

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Posted

If were comparing apple to apples than he has some retarded dash flex compared to Meades.....i really dont even think hes really posted any other type of flex besides outside.

But gala has a clamshellish wall,whereas Steves is under window line and not blowing them with more power :lol:

no its not anymore.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

And I've said this before, but thats hella port area for those subs. Decreases power handling by a bunch.

Shit I just read your post and looked at his ports those shits are huge :blink:
Posted

no its not anymore.

Ahhh...still a box in the cargo area not a while behind ur head

He basically has a 2dr Expedition....and still not louder than Meade.....hi five

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Posted

This guy's system will pulverize mead's car.

I'm jk. These videos are pretty impressive though.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

  • 1 month later...
Posted

My boys and I saw these vids today and almost crapped a brick. Yo beat is or was hellified. My goal is to hit like that one day although I don't think I'd be able to drive at the same time :D

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

  • 1 month later...
Posted

n/m, found it. trae - in the hood.

I knew it was trae. well at least i thought so. w00t!

what album? i cant seem to find it <_<

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3049 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...