Help me be the LOUDEST at my school for senior year!

really.. no.

the same circuit board doesnt make it the exact same amp..

I would look into some used sundown amps though.

back to the op

Id do 3 15s or 2 18s. on 3k, unless you get a good electrical, and know what your doing and do 6k.

not sure if it was posted yet, but do you know what the big 3 is? have you done it yet if you have heard of it?

and my single 18 does a better hairtrick that the one in that guys vid..

and ive got a neighbor with 4 L7 15s in a sealed box..im louder

is the other guy running a sealed box?

for yours i would go with either of the sub choice earlier in a 10 cube box net, with 3 8" flared ports. there is a guy on caraudio.com that makes them. i have some coming soon

and if you wanna seem louder on the good ole ear o meter, a good trick it to tune really low. if ppl listening feel and see there closes moving when your lows hit, they say your louder.

but watch out for the jealous kids when you show off, they might get mad and decide to break in at take it all. specially if your get know as the durango with the 18s

x2 on that one, my new install of 1 15LVL4XL on an AQ2200 at 2ohms seems alot louder than my old install with more cone area and power(2 12's and 1800rms), right now I figure I have about 1200rms or so going to the sub, with the box being tuned to about 28Hz, it kills the lows.....right now my favorite song to demo is Put On Chopped and Screwed/Mega Chopped and Screwed. Im gonna try a hair trick later today to see what happens, I know it moves my hair a decent amount sitting in the drivers seat with the doors open.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i can only talk what i know.. heres a very low budget build we did..

l_bd291245dda04d3db6b6239253a17e86.jpg

l_ef6100dd83d844a6968d9acbe8eeb346.jpg

pics of a build doesnt prove it isnt crap. proof of numbers proves what its worth. but suggesting $40 hifonics subs over FI BTL's and DC XL's is just stupid. he isnt looking for cheap, he's looking for loud.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

really.. no.

the same circuit board doesnt make it the exact same amp..

Ok, fair enough.

It uses the same MOSFETs, the same driver board and the same inductors. Which is pretty much the 3 functional parts of the amp.

So functionally, it is identical. I bet $10 you could strap a Crescendo and a Sundown and they would work fine.

The difference is the factory where they're built. The SAZ-3000D was built by Zenon in Korea, whereas I'm pretty sure the Crescendos are made in China (somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this bit) under license. In fact I suspect they buy the driver boards off 3S-Tech still, and probably have little to no idea how they work.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Ok, fair enough.

It uses the same MOSFETs, the same driver board and the same inductors. Which is pretty much the 3 functional parts of the amp.

So functionally, it is identical. I bet $10 you could strap a Crescendo and a Sundown and they would work fine.

The difference is the factory where they're built. The SAZ-3000D was built by Zenon in Korea, whereas I'm pretty sure the Crescendos are made in China (somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this bit) under license. In fact I suspect they buy the driver boards off 3S-Tech still, and probably have little to no idea how they work.

Dang.., Any news on if they are as reliable as a sundown yet? I just started seeing them all over forums about a week or two ago.

Ill still stick with sundown though

Ok, fair enough.

this x2 boon is the amp master

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

pics of a build doesnt prove it isnt crap. proof of numbers proves what its worth. but suggesting $40 hifonics subs over FI BTL's and DC XL's is just stupid. he isnt looking for cheap, he's looking for loud.

actually i believe there was something about money said which is why i suggested the 12s.. also its hella cone area... I know the btl can get loud i did a 1-18 btl build as stated already that did 50s like 2-3 yrs ago.... Also take 3 sec and look at my sig, i run lvl 5s.. but when all said and done the hifi subs you can get 12 for a lil more then what you would pay for 1-18in xl.. Tho i guess that still means nothing, this kid can buy 30 LVL 5 18s and 100,000watts rms if he dont know how to build a box and dont have electrical my 12s would shit on him... sooo its not just the equipment as you should already know...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel