adamrali; Mods rd post 84

damn that is jacked. shit i ordered a package from darvex that shipped yesterday, wont be here till next friday. thats 8 days from the same country. this thing is is going to a different continent and through customs. its gunna take a while lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Anybody want his email or home address? Or would that be taking it too far?

just contact paypal. even if hes bein a dumbass about it, dont go to his level

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if he wants to be like that Id stop the package and have it returned. tell him that you really don't need the added stress of dealing internationally. I ship stuff pretty often and wont do international for that reason.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if he wants to be like that Id stop the package and have it returned. tell him that you really don't need the added stress of dealing internationally. I ship stuff pretty often and wont do international for that reason.

I now realize the headache of the international thing. Im going to the post office tuesday morning to track it down and decide if stopping it would be beneficial.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

damn that's cheap. there's gotta be a way to stop delivery. if not then PP should be able to make a claim on him if you can provide evidence of your transaction and that you did send what he ordered and was agreed upon. damn canook :lol:

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"