adamrali; Mods rd post 84

if you dont get it back file fraud charges. Its international as well which could be big trouble for him. USPS does not take kindly to people pulling these stunts. It may take time but hopefully they can stop him from trying to do things like this(if he did indeed take you)

That what Im thinking, just refund him and then hope USPS finds the parcel... At his house LOL.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So even though I offered him a refund after the package is located, he upgraded the dispute to a claim. I've already responded and now I just wait for Paypals decision. I hope they really consider all the evidence and correspondence between the two of us throughout this whole ordeal.

Has anybody else ever had a paypal claim against them?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

do you have signature confirmation or just delivery confirmation? or either?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn, this sucks!!! I payed A LOT of money to murilo more than 2 weeks ago and still don´t have my amp, i´m not fighting with anybody about that haha, i know an international shipping isn´t easy at all...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

do you have signature confirmation or just delivery confirmation? or either?

Neither, but the postal worker said I could track it with the US Customs number, wrong, I cannot. So the way i claimed it, they start where I mailed it from and check each and every postal facility between me and him on the route a package would take to get there. It could take a while. I would have never shipped it if I had known I can't track using the Customs barcode. It'll get tracked though, eventually.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yeah, just wanted to add that I'm done shipping with the USPS when it's something other than a letter. Their tracking system is absolutely terrible, and maybe this Canadian guy isn't aware of that.

I've shipped several items that I've sold on SMD, and I keep up with the tracking as well. I've seen it take 5+ days for it to even show up on the website. It makes the seller look bad, when it's not our fault.

From now on I'll be using UPS. I don't know what your options are in Germany, but surely there has to be something better.

Good luck, man. I hate how some people can be.

So its up to Paypal now. We each made a statement and now they take all the evidence and decide. He's been asking for proof of mailing, so I sent him the USPS Investigation number and this is the response I get.

That still does not help me as you have provided no estimated timeline for the investigation.

Once again, this has nothing to do with me as far as the investigation goes and I am being inconvenienced.

As far as the Paypal fees goes, that is not my responsibility and as such I should not have to pay it.

I paid the $110 and was refunded the $10 so I am owed $100.

Anything that you decide to withhold further is blatant theft and will be considered as such.

I am leaving this up to Paypal to resolve as I am curious to see what happens come June 4th when they try to use the tracking number you provided and it still shows as invalid.

I will not be corresponding further as your attempt to withhold more money (Paypal fees) just shows the type of thieving character you have.

An utter disgrace to the US military.

> From: [email protected]

> To: [email protected]

> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:22:55 +0200

> Subject: Re: RE: Epicenter

>

> The case number for the USPS claim is 15861661.

I get the feeling that this guy is an extremist who is only looking to fuck people in every little way. He joined this site, made 4 posts, bought from me, hasn't been back here since, and has been nothing but a headache since the deal was made. This motherfucker has used 3 different names and 2 addresses during this process and continues to try and insult me and the US Army event though I have been honest and up-to-date on each event as it happens.

To the mods, you need to delete this fuckers account and be sure to make note of his IP to makesure he doesn't come back. I have allready reported my concern to US Army CID about this guy, I am concerned about his interests against US citizens and soldiers.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread