Bryan Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 cant see anything but if its too bad i will take off....zaxfire this is for you since you never saw this http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bmac...nt=792f56a4.flv MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Mr. 973808 Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 cant see anything but if its too bad i will take off....zaxfire this is for you since you never saw this http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bmac...nt=792f56a4.flv WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Who would've thought pornactually bumps THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Bryan Posted July 13, 2007 Author Report Posted July 13, 2007 lol ur off tha chain i know right! MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
BassJunkie Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 thats golden 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Bryan Posted July 13, 2007 Author Report Posted July 13, 2007 i had some excursion on the sub but pb cut the vid some....i might make one tommorrow MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chris Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 Laugh out loud. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Eric B Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 wow....lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.