Jump to content

Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass


Recommended Posts

Posted

i vote on shaving the handles & adding door poppers! ;)

x2 and as long as minimal filler is used they should hold up fine

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Posted

i vote on shaving the handles & adding door poppers! ;)

Bad idea for a Daily drivin vehicle.

Trust me I know, my handles are shaved.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

i vote on shaving the handles & adding door poppers! ;)

Bad idea for a Daily drivin vehicle.

Trust me I know, my handles are shaved.

you ricer!!! :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

What do you plan on doing to stop that crack to the right of the handle form spreading any further?

Oh by the way, i just finished reading the whole thread and all I can say is DAMN. Its amazing what you have done. Very inspirational build!

Posted

nice!!! man that sucks about the handle but good youv got it fixed :clapping: its cool to break small cheap stuff at first... but things like this that could end up costing a lot or just causing a big problems lol... this thing is nuts! this among vry few others are making me want to fly in to florida just to try n get a demo of this beast, along with garys X, trippis H2, and jeff and dustins rides as well..... sad that i want to come down just to hear these rides!!! but next year ill have the burban ready man!!

Well there's a ton of small stuff that did break even with my smaller setups and you're right it is cool at first.. but when bigger stuff starts breaking it's really more of a nuisance than anything else. Like when someones windshield breaks it's pretty cool the first time then it's like "oh god, how can I prevent this from happening again." lol. but yeah, if you do ever decide to come to FL and want to hear it, your more than welcome. :drinks:

nice!!! man that sucks about the handle but good youv got it fixed :clapping: its cool to break small cheap stuff at first... but things like this that could end up costing a lot or just causing a big problems lol... this thing is nuts! this among vry few others are making me want to fly in to florida just to try n get a demo of this beast, along with garys X, trippis H2, and jeff and dustins rides as well..... sad that i want to come down just to hear these rides!!! but next year ill have the burban ready man!!

you talkin about for world finals?

i didn't know they'd all be there..

But mikey, how's your windshield? i know hummers are pretty tough in that area, but 160 dbs is definately destructive.

The windshield is doing just fine.. the sunroof is destroyed as far as the mechanism goes but the glass is perfectly fine. The design of the vehicle makes it seem like it was just made for bass or something..

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

i vote on shaving the handles & adding door poppers! ;)

trust me, I definitely thought about doing that and still sorta am..

i vote on shaving the handles & adding door poppers! ;)

Bad idea for a Daily drivin vehicle.

Trust me I know, my handles are shaved.

Is it that much of a pain? I figured it wouldn't be too bad but I guess it could get kind of annoying not being able to just quickly pull the handle sometimes.

What do you plan on doing to stop that crack to the right of the handle form spreading any further?

Oh by the way, i just finished reading the whole thread and all I can say is DAMN. Its amazing what you have done. Very inspirational build!

At this point, ideas are still flying everywhere so I'm open to anything you might suggest :good:

Thanks for checking it out bro. It's been a long road to get where it is now. Are you going to be at SBN by any chance?

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5563 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...