Second Skin Audio

10" SQ Woofer

JL audio subs are great SQ subs.

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

I think I'm gonna go with the Morel Ultimate. I like some of the others, but i just feel drawn to it haha.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Wait, so is it a single 8ohm coil?! Gonna be tough to get 500 rms at 8ohms

Edited by NcHalfrican

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FTW

Come on man. RF make nice subs but in the SQ game their subwoofers just don't come close to something like a Morel.

NcHalfrican, have you looked at DLS? Or Image Dynamics? Both make some very affordable nice sounding 10" subs.

Folded horn is tricky. Either you need an assload of motor force (unlikely in an SQ sub) or really sensitive sub. IMO you would be better off doing sealed, T-Line or even a plain old ported box.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Come on man. RF make nice subs but in the SQ game their subwoofers just don't come close to something like a Morel.

You can't listen to any of this guy's oral defecation, Boon. He just spouts crap all the time.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

kicker and SQ does not mix lol. Sorry brah

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

kicker and SQ does not mix lol. Sorry brah

That Kicker sub I will say your right about but the Solo classic is a very competent driver and the Kicker Comp sounds very nice.

Kickers SQ has gotten better over the last ten years and Kicker was one of the top SQ subwoofer companies at one point and they are coming back around.

Hell I'm even kicking around putting my box together for my Solo-Classics. LOL its been cut out I just have to screw it together.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png