superdave07 Posted May 30, 2010 Author Report Posted May 30, 2010 1993 ford tempo four door. well three door the back pass side door didnt open. lol Now thats custom Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 I searched this with no luck so i thought i'd ask. What was your first car? year make model and pics if you got em?? Mine was a 64 vw baja bug, i still have it, ill put up some pics if i can get em to load. Nice, mine was a 73 vw bug, got it when I was 15: CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
superdave07 Posted May 30, 2010 Author Report Posted May 30, 2010 Nice, mine was a 73 vw bug, got it when I was 15: super beetle, i like. Much easier suspension to work on. Thanks for responding to this thread guys its interesting Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
DDlincolnon22's Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 1994 Lincoln Town Car. It was an old lady boat but I liked it and it would do one hell of a one tire fire. I'm gonna get another one after I get outta school. I'm gonna see how many 8's I can throw in a wall. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
Destram Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 My first vehicle was a 2000 Chevy S-10. Two Memphis 10s in prefab boxes with a Memphis 250w amp. That was the last time I went to a car audio shop. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
splzx3 Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 1966 plymouth barracuda ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
superdave07 Posted May 30, 2010 Author Report Posted May 30, 2010 Im really surprised there isnt more people that had a cavalier or neon. Most common starter cars on the planet. keep in goin guys Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
rubbernutz1 Posted May 30, 2010 Report Posted May 30, 2010 mine was a rusted out shit box 75 chevy van. but i had me a system in it thow lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.