Sonic Electronix

if you have blown a sub in that box recently that could also b the problem... i blew both of my kenwoods and the smell stayed in my box for atleast 2-3 weeks. if this is the problem either take out the subs and let the box air out or just put up with it tell the smell is gone

smdsig.jpg

The "getting your post count up" comment kind of made me think he was referring to me.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

i believe Navi was talking to the guy who said you can blow a sub by underpowering it.

which is complete bull.

but to chapo, that sub volume on your deck COULD HAVE POSSIBLY been sending a clip signal.

the smartest thing to do is to set your amp the correct way with everything on your deck at 0.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i believe Navi was talking to the guy who said you can blow a sub by underpowering it.

which is complete bull.

but to chapo, that sub volume on your deck COULD HAVE POSSIBLY been sending a clip signal.

the smartest thing to do is to set your amp the correct way with everything on your deck at 0.

It's funny how everyone argues with Chapo. Just take his damn word for it, anyway, thread jacking FTW!

OP, either clipping them to heck, or they are new and just warming in.

Or you only have one of the two coils hooked up o_O

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

oh my god it might be that.. the Kicker sub has 4 things.. EVENLY spread out around the sub.. so I don't know which coil is which. I guesssed...

But IM SO MAD LIKE OMG Masters stereo charges a $60 fee JUST for looking.. not including labor.. same for rogers

oh my god it might be that.. the Kicker sub has 4 things.. EVENLY spread out around the sub.. so I don't know which coil is which. I guesssed...

But IM SO MAD LIKE OMG Masters stereo charges a $60 fee JUST for looking.. not including labor.. same for rogers

4 terminals you mean? not things.

and you're supposed to hook up both coils on a dual voice coil woofer. its dangerous to just hook up 1.

what model woofer do you have (model number, not like cvr 12) and what amplifier do you have.

it's a DVC 4 ohm.I've got the postives connected, and the negatives connected by 2 different wires on it. so I just took the amps pos and neg into one of the pos on the sub, and one of the negs on the sub.. but idk which coils.. if it matters

it's a DVC 4 ohm.I've got the postives connected, and the negatives connected by 2 different wires on it. so I just took the amps pos and neg into one of the pos on the sub, and one of the negs on the sub.. but idk which coils.. if it matters

thats parallel which is fine. i was just asking.

Archived