chevyman217 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Yeah I love this forum. It's great when you need help you have 20+ people helping you, that actually care. SMD FTW Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
Kool-Aid Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 your welcome, that will be $195 please pull around to the next window and have your credit card ready 2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes) Team DBs (Driven By sound)
monkeyleg Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Everything I know about cars in general I've learned from SMD. Thanks Steve for the bug and forum. Google it
Noobtastic14 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 This. Place. Makes. Me. Sick. And I still can't leave. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
ISBF Posted August 7, 2010 Report Posted August 7, 2010 I just wanna say thanks to all the member. keep it up MBA Admissions MBA Institute Stubby Holder Deposit Interest Rates Sports Betting
deepsilencer Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 i registered to meet girls but no luck yet jk i learned a lot here and met a lot of new people along the way thanks for everyone that has helped me on my build(keepinitloud,99s10walled,j.m.s randy,A.I james & ray) & my little sister,she's a lil bad ass and the people that offered me to help out and gaved me opinions,ideas you guys are awesome smd.com cracks like a mofo TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
meade916 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments........i appreciate that some of you guys appreciate the site! I have also learned a lot here as well as made some NEW good friends! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.