Awhitewookie Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Wow I didn't think my phone ad this good quality, sorry for big pics. MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
highpsicobra Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 highpsicobra...... I was thinking stang all the way there lol. haha ya i dind't even thinka about that, i have had a list of cobras they used to be my car of choice. i sure do miss the last one i had i like black can ya tell
kl0wn Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 The weekend that just passed. Picture was taken on Friday afternoon after I washed it, right before I went out. Taken on Saturday showing off the Recon Diamond White Xenon bulbs because my buddy asked for a picture of them. Nothing too special has gone on the exterior, just the Herculiner on the bumpers/side skits. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Level33.1 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 awesome cutlass mayne theyre always a plus Thanks bro. Click Here For my Hopper Build "Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel" Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build 2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd 1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db 1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd 4 XL's 15's DC Audio 8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2
tackett834 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 I really love that purple lip on those wheels.
nautical7 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 highpsicobra: Anymore pics of vette? Looks sharp
Baydestrian Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 My good friends 88 Blazer S10...its sexy as hell, put a lot of money into it...no system as of right now...before and after, $500 from the police auction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSno4jbjPKc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3AohiPJ_s For the hell of it here's my car when I first bought it May 09, still exactly the same besides what's in my sig but add bird shit, dirt and dirty rims 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
steven Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 thanks bro! I love her heres a couple more, I love to whore her out. This was the very first car I ever got and I will never buy another vw. I loved the car when it ran, but they come with a million problems.
highpsicobra Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 highpsicobra: Anymore pics of vette? Looks sharp yessir, when i get home from the office ill grab some. the new motor setup just got put in my silver vette..the black one is actually sold, guy is coming to pick it up friday but this silver one is going to be a whole new beast, after this motor goes we are going to put turbos on it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.