Jump to content

So my gf thinks shes a comedian


Recommended Posts

Posted

Waste of money, Ugliest things i have ever seen

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Posted

Those shits are ugly.

(Who let her out of the kitchen anyway? KIDDING.)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

my opinion on the shoes...."oh wow, and thank god it wasnt your money" - my opinion on her making the vid.... kinda smart mocking you like that - something my g/f would do if she knew how to use the camera lol

Vehicle - 96' Honda Civic Ex

Beats - Termlab - 132.2db at the windshield

Head Unit - Sony Xplod

Mids/Highs - Planet Audio Big Bang Components up front/6x9 rear

Bass - (2)Cross Fire P1

Mids/Highs Amp - Planet Audio RX400.2

Bass Amp - Planet Audio TQ1601D

Posted

Reminds me of the sort of vid my wife might make for me if she wasn't genuinly angry when I bought stuff.

The rush of opening something you bought a few minutes ago is nothing compared to ordering hundreds or thousands of dollars of gear offline that you've never seen in person then waiting weeks or months for it to arrive. Just a total different level.

Also I'm sure my wife reads my open windows occasionally, but if she opened an account because of something I posted I'd feel like the leash was tightening. :ehh:

And as long as my wife's 'parts' are covered she can wear whatever she likes, I don't care. Half the time I don't think her shirt and pants match, so I just suggest to her to spend as little time without them as possible. :drinks: Any man that says he would pass up some lovin' because a girl had ugly shoes is either lying or straddling the gay fence.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

Also I'm sure my wife reads my open windows occasionally, but if she opened an account because of something I posted I'd feel like the leash was tightening. :ehh:

X2

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Posted

Reminds me of the sort of vid my wife might make for me if she wasn't genuinly angry when I bought stuff.

The rush of opening something you bought a few minutes ago is nothing compared to ordering hundreds or thousands of dollars of gear offline that you've never seen in person then waiting weeks or months for it to arrive. Just a total different level.

Any man that says he would pass up some lovin' because a girl had ugly shoes is either lying or straddling the gay fence.

x2 on the first part and x10 on the second part. The shoes can go quick fo' some luvin.

It's really fun buying shit that you've never seen and to come home one day to a package on the porch. Completely diff level.

Btw, shoes are ugly. I ain't no fashion designer, but damn, some idiot made a lot of money because I've seen a LOT of those shoes..

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Posted
14253_211583931573_211555486573_369.jpg

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Posted

haha she making fun of u cuz thats how u be when u open ya packages like omg i been waiting for this, or this thing is beasty. lol shes an ass lol i meant it in a good way.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...