Legal Downloads

• 1 month later...
BEARSHARE!!!! Its only $7 a month and plus i have a DRM removal tool that works in seconds!!! I can give it to anybody who needs it to burn there cd's to anything they want!!

LoL..... You are still downloading music illegally!

Your just being a sucker for giving bearshare money. All you are doing is paying for their softwear..

If you where smart, you would download the free trial from their site, then search for the most recent bearshare pro on bearshares own network and download it for free...

How can I put this.

Any company that offers a peer2peer sharing network for free that you can download music from without any type of subscription is illegal. Now if they also offer a pro/lite version at a cost (monthly fee's or a one time fee) is also illegal.

Why?

Because that company is already providing illegal content with the free version. So when you are giving these such companies money you are pretty much legally saying that you support illegal file sharing.

The companies just say that if you buy the software you can legally download music to get your money. Just like they say that with the bought software you will get more search results, faster downloads and whatever else.

Its kind of like cheap audio companies advertising their PEAK wattage when in reality the only way you will get 1600 watts out of your 4 channel sony xplode amp is if lightning strikes it.

Id honestly have to say that Itunes is the biggest legal program.

Napster use to be an illegal p2p network. They also got in a bit of trouble if I remember correctly. I also remember downloading music from them 7 years ago on dial up. Now if you goto napsters site the only thing you get is a 7 day free trial, and in order to do that you have to have some sort of payment information (such as a credit card) on file before you can even download the program. This way if you dont cancel your 7 day free trial, they start charging your card, even if you dont use it and have deleted the program.

As someone said that they can not find old school music or other types of music on napster is because napster could not buy the rights to those peoples songs/albums.

Illegal p2p networks below:

ares/galaxy

bearshare

edonkey

emule

imesh

kazaa

limewire

morpheus

shareaza

winmx

plus many more.

Think about it this way. Bearshare would be losing money if the paid version was legal because you can download a unlimited number of songs for just $7. Because you can easily download 1000+ songs in a month, and lets say that the rights only cost $0.10 per song (which is cheap compaired to Itunes $0.99 a song) it would cost you $100 ( or $990 for Itunes). With that also being said, Itunes would lose so much business because of their competitiors cheap pricing. BUT Itunes is on top of the legal download of songs because they are actually a Legal company.

Final thought:

If you are so confident that because you pay $7.00 monthly to bearshare to download music I dare you to call up the RIAA, give them your name, address, and then ask them if it is illegal to download music from bearshare even tho you pay them $7 a month.

Its kind of like cheap audio companies advertising their PEAK wattage when in reality the only way you will get 1600 watts out of your 4 channel sony xplode amp is if lightning strikes it.

Lmfao :lol:

Thats great...

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Whatever the hell that guys said was waaaay out of date.... I did my research before i regesterd for bearshare. Bearshare paid the RIAA $30 million dollars on May 4th 2006. On August 17th 2006 they released a Bearshare v6. BearShare offers paid music downloads in the DRMed WMA format as well as free content in MP3 format. The free MP3 content is shared by users and is automatically verified by BearShare not to infringe. This verification is done using an acoustic filter.

Before you go writing a bunch of BS and wasting ur time reseach about things before you go posting them trying to prove me wrong. This is 2007 GET WIT IT!!

Bearshare is legit not just like napster and they offer DRM protected music. Now how in the world would a illegal company sell LEGAL MUSIC. Just dumb I tell ya. I pay a monthly bill every month and i dont pay it the music i have downloaded will shut off and not let me even play it until the payment is made. Limewire is the site that still illegal. Bearshare is with MUSICLAB now. If you dont belive me read this.... ----->>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BearShare

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE