any one here like to go boating?

just went through and added everything up that it supposedly has and what i can see and it totals to a bit under 10 grand if we bought it new which it basically is..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Need some vids of it idling in the water. You hit the bottom a few times? Just judging by looking at the prop. And what size is it, can't tell from the pics. 26ft maybe?

czman: Those type of boats aren't made for wakeboarding, they're for getting from point A to B as fast as possible ha.

And I've been boating my whole life on Lake Erie, and am a huge fan of those speed boats.

Edited by cfallsguy

the prop is golden.. and the paint stripping off is bad primer job/paint job.it has a aftermarket nose cone and requires you to sand/repaint it. i live on the st clair river. shallowest is in my canal and thats 4 foot.

Edited by chewie

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

time for another boat system build.....sweet boat and a nice price.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

oh there will be a build involving a few tens. probably dcs he he.. and some t3 components.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

• 3 weeks later...

Little late to the party ;)

Congrats man! Looks like a solid boat, did you hit up Nooner? We stay the hell away from there... I used to go when I was younger, but I'm 34 now and married so what's the point? :rofl:

The wife and her dad had a 64' Chris Sea Skiff and found some guy to buy it for good money 2 years ago (boat was in ok shape) and snagged a 1977 31' Silverton (twin 318's) down in your neck of the woods (Jefferson and 59 area on a canal). The thing sat in a sling its whole life when not in use, hell the bottom wasn't even painted. You wouldn't recognize it now. Got it for 11, but now it has new canvas (mother in law made them), new carpet, new drapes, new stereo & speakers (up, down, and below), stripped off all the stupid stripes, redid all the teak, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

We moved behind Wyandotte hospital a year ago, before that we were behind Speed Boat (near Pier 500). The wife and her dad were at Erma Henderson, then some place on the Clinton River, then the DYC before that is memory serves.

I'll post a better pic later, this is all I have handy.

This pic is from right after we got it. Again it's much different now and don't ask WTF I was doing, it's Put in Bay god only knows :rofl:

CIMG0165.jpg

This is from the other weekend, that's me far left (comfortable for 9-10 people on deck (5 on the bridge).

29723_1358975447681_1030364486_30888280_2604150_n.jpg

silvertonpic 003.jpg

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts