Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beatbox - you make it down to slamology?

tomorow! just got outta work :-) went a picked up my truck earlier today so im ready to roll in the morning :clapping:

how did things turn out at slamology?? didnt get to make it :((

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Any updates on the box yet? Has been a few weeks. I want to see this thing

x123981239846128934

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

No i couldnt make it to slamology because something in my cars electrical backfed into the computer and fired it. Still havent gotten it back yet but it is supposed to be done like tomorrow so i should be getting wood monday and then Plan to have it shipped by Friday. Luke (Byers319) said it was cool if it didnt ship until the sixth but im shooting for the second. Side note...had to redisgn the box becasue his door openings and trunk opening are way smaller than his trunk so ya had to redesign it a bit. it still looks the same tho.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

No i couldnt make it to slamology because something in my cars electrical backfed into the computer and fired it. Still havent gotten it back yet but it is supposed to be done like tomorrow so i should be getting wood monday and then Plan to have it shipped by Friday. Luke (Byers319) said it was cool if it didnt ship until the sixth but im shooting for the second. Side note...had to redisgn the box becasue his door openings and trunk opening are way smaller than his trunk so ya had to redesign it a bit. it still looks the same tho.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Dug this up, updates are she's been fine for like a month now? And kit (bcpballer) is getting the box done, not sure when he plans on getting it completely done he keeps getting called into work

I will make sure pictures make it up here for all of you!!

Wow im glad shes doing better, reading this thread was like going on a roller coaster ride lol, hope you get your box soon byers, and BCP you the shit for doin this

Archived