Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks grits, ya work is like call in day to day so its been sporadic on being able to work, i have everything cut except the sub holes, since i have to ship it in two pieces on piece is almost done and the other is three pieces of wood. Making progress if i get to work on it today ill try to post osme pics tonight of it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

wow, what a read...

Glad you girl is doing good byers m8.

cant wait to see the box completed should be awesome... does she know about this build?

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Ya she knows about it and asked for her name to not be on it which i respect the request so no name but i have a few other tricks up my sleeve :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ill try to contribute, i need to wait to see what is left in there after the amount comes out from a few purchases

im type 2 diabetic and ive been in a sugar coma before and it wasnt fun

You dont need to donate anything its fine we got it covered

Well I was texting her and she said her sugur was low and I was like do something about it? (Idk much about it yet) and she said dad has my car which has my insulin and then she said she felt like she was going to pass out then stopped texting back.. I would go to her house but I'm outta town still, so idk what's up

holy fawk i hope shes ok mang! if i lived close id go check up lol... but i dont :/

AND SWEET JESUS I NEED SOME MOAR UPDATES BCP!!1

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Shit man i hope she is ok...and el1t3bass im trying man...im a big dude and it was over 100 yesterday and like 110 with heat index didnt want to drop and then land on the box. Supposed to be cooler today so hopefully more work can get done.

Archived