I just wanted to rant, so here goes.....

Last friday my two dachshunds got out the screen door of the house, not sure how. Anyways i was in the shop working with the door closed so i didnt hear them. A little while later my neighbor knocks on my garage door, tells me my female (Haylee) was hit by our other neighbor's car. He saw it happen and picked her up and rushed her to me as fast as he could. Said the car never stopped.

Anyways we rush her to an emergency vet, long story short, two days there and $1000 later they send her home with us. Tell us that as long as she gets her medicine and doesnt strain herself too much for a few weeks she'll be back to normal. Today i went home for my lunch break to find Haylee in her cage, she has passed on. Pretty sad day in our family, Ive had this dog since birth, she was 4 years old, soon to be 5. And was going to be my son's first pet. Now my male dachshund (Altivo) who is 11 years old no longer has any tail to chaise. Anyways Im pretty torn up about this i just wanted to rant a little. Anyways on with your day....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I just wanted to rant, so here goes.....

Last friday my two dachshunds got out the screen door of the house, not sure how. Anyways i was in the shop working with the door closed so i didnt hear them. A little while later my neighbor knocks on my garage door, tells me my female (Haylee) was hit by our other neighbor's car. He saw it happen and picked her up and rushed her to me as fast as he could. Said the car never stopped.

Anyways we rush her to an emergency vet, long story short, two days there and $1000 later they send her home with us. Tell us that as long as she gets her medicine and doesnt strain herself too much for a few weeks she'll be back to normal. Today i went home for my lunch break to find Haylee in her cage, she has passed on. Pretty sad day in our family, Ive had this dog since birth, she was 4 years old, soon to be 5. And was going to be my son's first pet. Now my male dachshund (Altivo) who is 11 years old no longer has any tail to chaise. Anyways Im pretty torn up about this i just wanted to rant a little. Anyways on with your day....

Sorry to hear about that.. we have 3 Dachshunds and there great loyal dogs. We lost one about 4 years ago.

Sorry to hear about that.. we have 3 Dachshunds and there great loyal dogs. We lost one about 4 years ago.

Really? sorry to hear that also. Do you have any pics of yours? im going to post up some pics of mine

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

aww sorry about ur loss i have a dashound my self best dogs out there i just wish we could play with her more like throw toys and stuff but we kinda dont have a fence so we cant but i hope ever thing goes ok i will post pics of her later

also had a yellow lab when i was about 11 that ran away outta our privet communaite ran to the highway and got hit he would run away often but we think he had something wrong with him :( sadly i wish he was back he was the nicest dog ever

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Thanks guys, I'm really upset i didnt think it could hurt this much to loose an animal. She was def a big part of the family, and one of a kind. Im tryin to upload some pics of her now...

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Thanks guys, I'm really upset i didnt think it could hurt this much to loose an animal. She was def a big part of the family, and one of a kind. Im tryin to upload some pics of her now...

now every one should chip in and help to pay for a new dog cuz its sad to see a friend lose a pet just a though guys

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

that is sad,...sorry to hear that i could not even imagine losing my dog

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

Archived