I want a demo from somone, anyone...

lol man give it more time, its only been 8 mins! :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Take a plane to Ohio, Florida or Sacramento, you´ll get a few good demos !! :pardon:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Take a plane to Ohio, Florida or Sacramento, you´ll get a few good demos !! :pardon:

x2 Grow a pair, buy a plane ticket and you'll hear a few damn good systems. Cali would be your best bet, but if you wanna drive hit up Florida or Later on Delaware and Meet up with Trippi with the 6 18's hummer, in case you didn't know.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

x2 Grow a pair, buy a plane ticket and you'll hear a few damn good systems. Cali would be your best bet, but if you wanna drive hit up Florida or Later on Delaware and Meet up with Trippi with the 6 18's hummer, in case you didn't know.

Off topic, but how bout a build log or some pics of that 85 in your sig?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I know how you feel too Im in Mass and I went to one new england spl show and granted, there wasnt a good turn out, not many people there but the people with the real loud shit werent playing music, didnt even have it setup for music they were all just burping. I heard one scion with 3 12'' jl w6s that sounded good but my stuff is easily louder. I want to hear something along the lines of meades, NOT meaning I need to hear 30,000 watts but I want to hear a complete system, he plays music all day easily over 155 db but according to all the people he demos its clean as fuck. I want to hear bass that loud perfectly balanced with mids and highs.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts