need a little electrical help!!!!

i need some electrical upgrade suggestions i really dont want to buy an alternator right now so is there any other options for upgrades to keep good enough voltage for the AQ2200. the stock alt is like an 80amp i beleive.

Edited by 2000TACO
loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

bump

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

just get a second battery and do the big three that will hold you over till you can afford the ho alt worked for me

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

just get a second battery and do the big three that will hold you over till you can afford the ho alt worked for me

thanks........ now i just need to find a good batt that will work for the setup. what should i get? nothing TOO expensive tho! :)

lots of choices do a little lookin around check out the forsale section on here I think I had seen someone lookin to sell an xs power battery a few days back

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

If you get any type of battery get an AGM battery. Don't get the typical flooded type thats used in cars, get the AGM and if your strapped for cash, look for an optima, they can usually be found pretty cheap used, or they go for like $175-200 at my local Advance Auto.. there's a lot of other batteries tho...

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

lots of choices do a little lookin around check out the forsale section on here I think I had seen someone lookin to sell an xs power battery a few days back

ok ill look b/c i need to have everything in mind cause i just bought some AA chaos 10s from Assman and the should be in sometime today and this paycheck im buying wood and electrical then the next check ima try and get me an amp lookin for 2000-2500rms under $400 and right now the AQ is lookin the best.

Edited by 2000TACO

thanks........ now i just need to find a good batt that will work for the setup. what should i get? nothing TOO expensive tho! :)

I have a Optima Yellow Top (D51R) that I'm trying to get rid of (bought it brand new and have been using it as a starter for about 3 months).

$100 plus shipping

PM me if you're interested.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild