Spokeo, Find Anything About Anyone

http://www.spokeo.com

its better than the average "search engine" that people offer. this shit has like a google maps pic of your house etc.

i put in my email and the fucker found my photobucket account, myspace, youtube, realm of excursion thread, an SMD thread.

of course you have to buy some license thing for more info but this is pretty in depth as it is.

Edited by Kranny

meh I put my name in and it says I live in Custer SD. that aint me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ahhh found my ex wife

maybe now I can go see my son

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ahhh found my ex wife

maybe now I can go see my son

Ahhhh,

SteveMeadeDesigns.com, helping one poor soul at a time.

:lol:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Neighborhood: Below Average

FUCK YEA!!! I LIVE IN THE TRAP NIKKA!!!!! LMAO!

but yea.. pretty bogus site in reality.

All it is doing is taking your email address and doing the "hard work" for you. Its using free techniques to find people. Such as the "find your friends" using their name or email on Myspace, google, facebook, yahoo, to name a few..

Typed in my name. Said I live in a below average hood, not really too true, its hood, but not that bad.

I can get more information typing in my name on CCAP (which is wi circuit court access program) and will tell me my past tickets, lawsuits etc...

All this site is really doing is doing the hard work for you, but you can easily search these public knowledge places for yourself, and find out WAY MORE about people.

Edit: it says my cell phone number is (920)-331-3102.

Not going to ask, but I had the same damn cell number on the same damn contract with the same provider for the last 12 or so years.. Never had a 331 number.. Dunno whats up with that! LOL

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Well, I want to divorce here, and marry my gf now

I been with her for like 7 years, so yeah, about that time

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.