Taco Bell Returns!

Anyway, story dinner today.

Me and a friend went. There were like 8 bajillion people in line, so he ordered everything, while I made sure we had a table.

He orders, and we're sitting, takes 45 minutes to get our food, they call the number, and he goes up to get it.

He sits down, and says "The messed it up."

All I can think is "You've got be shitting me."

Then he gets a grin and says "They gave us 4 extra tacos and an extra bag of cinnamon twists."

Good day.

sounds like what happened here when they opened Sonic's. damn line was into the street and wrapped around into some open dirt field. Well worth it tho :yahoo:

EDIT: theres a t.bell prob 6minutes from me but for some reason they are building another one down the road thats even closer.

i like mcdonalds... :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

crunchwrap supreme. its good to go.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Cheesy gordita crunch pwns all of j00

its just one of those rare restaurants that the whole menu is worth eating..

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

its just one of those rare restaurants that the whole menu is worth eating..

not all at once though. you could get super diarrhea or something along those lines :ohnoes9:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

not all at once though. you could get super diarrhea or something along those lines :ohnoes9:

oh no doubt on that one ha..

but im only 5'8" 170 lbs and i can eat a lot of their food.. ha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

5 layer STEAK burrito, orgasm in your mouth

everything after this post will be invalid :)

logan what isnt an orgasm in your mouth? ;) <3

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived