TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

took it to the midwest audio fest at parts express saturday morning after i got off work. now i just went for shits and giggle to see the show but since i was there so early i got to put it on the term lab meter. fuggin amazed me when it hit 151.2 db on music. i almost shit myself when i saw it hit those numbers and im not even done with it yet. i cant fuggin wait to finish it now :yahoo:

Congradulations on your score.. Build looks tight.

Just do it.

Im gonn be laughing when he's doing 150'S every day with this budget setup. Just brace the hell out of that box and it should hold up. Glue and screw reinforcement strips in every corner too.

took it to the midwest audio fest at parts express saturday morning after i got off work. now i just went for shits and giggle to see the show but since i was there so early i got to put it on the term lab meter. fuggin amazed me when it hit 151.2 db on music. i almost shit myself when i saw it hit those numbers and im not even done with it yet. i cant fuggin wait to finish it now :yahoo:

omg wut? Just goes to show, that one guy at the start who said he'd be laughing if you were doing 150's all day on music, was correct. Damn man, thats one insane build.

Now... VIDEOS!

Thats right, I said it, 150's all day with particle board and budget subs Hahahahahahahahah

Glad to see you got it up and running and put up a hell of a number. Put a big grin on my face this morning reading this.

Nice job on the build too. Your install turned out nice.

8 12"s and some Crunch!....you know you got my attention!

actually its 12 - 12"S i fuct up when i made the title. it use to have 8 - 12"s in it its got 12 now. maybe i can squeeze it up to 155 db or sumthin like that when i finish sealing the wall with the filler panels and mess with my eq's a lil. i still had it adjusted for the 8 -12"s in sealed boxes and on 2 amps. im sure itl be quite a bit better when im done :woot:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

if you edit the first post of this thread you can change the title and make it 12x 12"s... so that number was without the filler panels to seal the wall off? awesome work mate! how much power are you running? and yeah where was the mic? db drag legal?

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

ok i havent gotten much done in the last week. its either been to dam hot outside or its rained. i did manage to squeeze in a lil bit of work on it sunday. i got the side fillers made for the front of the wall and cut out the holes in them for the speakers. i got 2 - 6.5" kicker resolutions (old skool), 2 - 6.5" kicker impulse, 2 - 4" kicker ks series, and 2 - 1" kicker tweeters for my rear highs and mids. theyr not hooked up yet but they are mounted and ready to rock. i took them shitty looking running boards off the van to. they were killing the look of it. also got a set of clear front turn signal lenses put in it.

HPIM3171.jpg

HPIM3172.jpg

HPIM3173.jpg

heres the turn signal lenses. you can get them on ebay if your looking for some

HPIM3169.jpg

heres the before and after pics of the van with and with out the running boards

before

boogs_shit_010.jpg

after

HPIM3168.jpg

i say its better with out them

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Cheya, this thing is getting better and better, but I am a vid whore, and I NEED VIDS! Go steal a camera, I want some hahaha. This has made me go insane cone area with cheap subs... 10 - 10's in ma car. Dayuum man. It's sick. In my eyes you are up with the guys that put up huge numbers and are well knowen, cause you did it despite the haters and now whos laughing now? Haahahaha

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Cheya, this thing is getting better and better, but I am a vid whore, and I NEED VIDS! Go steal a camera, I want some hahaha. This has made me go insane cone area with cheap subs... 10 - 10's in ma car. Dayuum man. It's sick. In my eyes you are up with the guys that put up huge numbers and are well knowen, cause you did it despite the haters and now whos laughing now? Haahahaha

:good::drinks:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived