Sonic Electronix

2 RF T4000s or 6 HIFONICS BXi2010

i was told that, but not knowledgable enough. what exactly is master/slave? and how do i wire the amps and subs this way?

heres a thread on it. it may also be in the manuals for your amps

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6591-powermaster-syncing-rf-bd-amps/

EDIT: it says you need a sync cable to master/slave yours

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

heres a thread on it. it may also be in the manuals for your amps

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6591-powermaster-syncing-rf-bd-amps/

EDIT: it says you need a sync cable to master/slave yours

thanks. ill be reading this tonight.

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

that is definitely something to think about it. cost is a little more...but each sub would only be seeing about 3000watts apiece as opposed to the 4000 each. i still get more power with the 6 hifonics...

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

well i would continue trying to wire what you have, but its pretty funny because i believe i might sell my rf t4000s and what i had already ordered were some of the crescendo 3ks, lol. i really dont like the gold but im fixing that.

dont jock me...lol, but the specs for the 3ks did say over 4000 at .5ohm. and you seem to have a pretty decent setup on the electrical. i love the rf and you can pm with any questions you might have with wiring your amps. i wouldnt pay too much attention to some of the people on here. some people have a mob mentality and if youre not part of the group forget getting any form of productive advice. i honestly think the 6 hifonics is a pretty sick and legit idea! those mayhems would love it thats for sure and i believe someone already said it, WOW factor.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

also! what kind of car are these going on, is the car strictly for sound, is it a daily driver, or is it something you want to look clean? im much more of a balanced person myself making sure my audio is topnotch but the car still turns heads when the system is turned off.

where are the batteries? how much space for your box, whats the tuning. sometimes more power can hurt you if the box isnt tuned right for the subs. is it one box for all 3? i would imagine doing a box with seperate chambers. how much air you giving the subs? no such thing as too much information

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

that is definitely something to think about it. cost is a little more...but each sub would only be seeing about 3000watts apiece as opposed to the 4000 each. i still get more power with the 6 hifonics...

This statement isn't true...you aren't going to see 2k out of each of those hifonics. I've ran the 2610s and switched out to a stetsom 4k which clearly outperformed it. You would prolly see more power out of a 3kwp on each sub than you would with 2 hifonics.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Archived