Sonic Electronix

i want someone hear me coming

If you want to competite with ur system on SPl events i would say great choice with a lvl 5. But for daily driver with camping and fishing i would prefer

a good SQL Sub like an FI Q, lvl 4 XL, Focal 27 KX. Its much more fun to have a music on the camp or fishingground thaqt sounds good than is loudest hell.

Think the lvl 5 is arround 5-600 $.

Dont post this kind of shit. Its not made a public thing cuz of retail audio shops selling em everyones pricing is different.

steven.jpg

Nah just the length of the port and how long it is..dont have to make the box bigger i wouldent tune it that low for daily though..tune around 35-38 mines at 35 and im liking it a lot

kool brother will do much mahalos means thank you much lol

whoa thas some crazy low tuning huh? i got a ? tho when you tune low like that does the box gotta be bigger? and i think im to scared to go lower then 32 hahahaha TOTAL :noob::lol:

It depends on the sub. It doesn't have to be bigger you can tune a 1.75 cubic foot box to 20 hz or 40 hz. You want it to be near the Fs of your sub. I went from a 38 hz tuning on a 12 w1v2 jl to 27hz and it wasn't as loud but people were looking around like a freight train was coming. That was with two subs in seperate enclousures. That was a really cheap sub and was loud at 38hz but it hardly moved the car. More of a vibrate. After tuning it low it was like a nice sub shaking the earth.

If you want to competite with ur system on SPl events i would say great choice with a lvl 5. But for daily driver with camping and fishing i would prefer

a good SQL Sub like an FI Q, lvl 4 XL, Focal 27 KX. Its much more fun to have a music on the camp or fishingground thaqt sounds good than is loudest hell.

Think the lvl 5 is arround 5-600 $.

someone needs to remove this post......

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

get you one of these things and ppl will have no problem hearing you coming, even in the next city lmao

i want one of those but i unno were to put that big of air tank lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

It depends on the sub. It doesn't have to be bigger you can tune a 1.75 cubic foot box to 20 hz or 40 hz. You want it to be near the Fs of your sub. I went from a 38 hz tuning on a 12 w1v2 jl to 27hz and it wasn't as loud but people were looking around like a freight train was coming. That was with two subs in seperate enclousures. That was a really cheap sub and was loud at 38hz but it hardly moved the car. More of a vibrate. After tuning it low it was like a nice sub shaking the earth.

thas what im talking about lol :yahoo: hummm ima do some math.. a board member also siad its not good running daily even at 32hz i want something shake able lol

haha, i was thinking one of these but it sounds to much like a moose trying to shit out a pineapple

but ya if ur useing it at a chill spot ied get something that has some good sq to it and tune it to around 36-38htz, my truck was loud as shit with 2 15's with each 15 in a box tuned to around 38htz and it would hurt a lil bit on some songs but hated lows, sounded good on rock n country tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this forum has gone mad!

>_<

There are several things that can get you loud-

1) super efficient box (usually very large)

2) lots of cone

3) lots of power

so you need to decided which of these will give you the results you want. With a 10" or 12" cone your going to have to make that up with either lots of power or lots of box. now, being said you dont want a big box that leaves power, with a sub par amp (I'm assuming so, I've never used one but i dont recognize the brand at all) your now sub par in all three areas lol. My advice to you, either get something like an lvl 4 XL 12" or other powerful 12" driver and give it a clean 3kw worth of power OR go with an efficient large driver (lvl 4 18" or equivilent) if you dont make any sacrifices you wont "be heard coming down the street"

-Drew

****Your body rattle may be heard down the street regardless of equipment, which may be enough for ya

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived