hope im not thread jacking too much i was thinking since this is about the history a lil about the site i thought i would ask.....anyway back when i joined last summer along with post count was member number and i remember seeing steve as member # 3 well if its his own site who is member # 2 and 1??!?! i have always been curious.....

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

David is member number 1. Chicken is also up there but im not sure if hes number 2 or 4.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

im one of the "originals" i guess you can say. member #323. shit i still mess some stuff up when giving info and "higher ups" always correct me when need be.

I have no idea what my member number is but im pretty og

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

David is member number 1. Chicken is also up there but im not sure if hes number 2 or 4.

i dont think i have ever heard of him. if i was top 100 id consider that bragging rights lol!!!! it would be cool to see those again eventually but oh well. thank you, its always cool to see roots and history of things you take interest in

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

David is co owner of DAT and og chicken you have had to of heard of.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I always thought Steve was #1 on here, learn something new everyday. Anyways, I hope this thread doesn't offend anybody, that was and is not it's purpose. I was hoping a mod or admin would jump in and possibly say if there was going to be anything done about the use or lack there of the search feature and possibly the way some, again not all, of the new guys conduct themselves and the way that they don't in any way shape or form try to take in information. Again, I'm not singling out all of the noobs, just a select few.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Honestly, I may be new here, but when someone needs advice and I actually do know what I'm talking about, I let them know, but I'm learning every day. I wish I could get the input of seasoned members, but it's understandable that they are fed up with talking to new people all the time. I use the search all the time, I just wish it were a tad more comprehensive, I tend to have difficulty finding tedious and minuscule little details that are important to my builds.

I believe a good idea would be to incorporate a FAQ section into some sections of the forum, because some stuff doesn't deserve to get pinned, but should still be made easily available to new members who might not have a clue as to anything going on, but want to do it themselves and save their hard earned money.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Honestly, I may be new here, but when someone needs advice and I actually do know what I'm talking about, I let them know, but I'm learning every day. I wish I could get the input of seasoned members, but it's understandable that they are fed up with talking to new people all the time. I use the search all the time, I just wish it were a tad more comprehensive, I tend to have difficulty finding tedious and minuscule little details that are important to my builds.

I believe a good idea would be to incorporate a FAQ section into some sections of the forum, because some stuff doesn't deserve to get pinned, but should still be made easily available to new members who might not have a clue as to anything going on, but want to do it themselves and save their hard earned money.

You make a vaild point. The thing about the FAQ section is kinda what I was thinking of just couldn't find the words to say it.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Hey Guys ,

Im also new here , I tend to search more on this site rather then post , as most of my questions have already been answered. When that fails its posting time :-)

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

Archived