Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Newer version of steves hoe? Looks good

Right, got he paint and the amps at least. Tuckin like a sombitch, sexy.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

Actually if you read the truckin article that was from oct of 09 it was the same color then.. sooooooo actually it isnt copying anybody..

and as mentioned in this article - it is laying out on 8's

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...