Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

jl good or bad


Recommended Posts

Posted

Unless you can get a better 15" for 100, I guess do it?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Posted

for a $100 thats cool anything more wouldnt do it

Not the W4, they are old. Possibly if it is the new W3 but otherwise I wouldn't do it.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Not the W4, they are old. Possibly if it is the new W3 but otherwise I wouldn't do it.

the sub is 2 or 3 years old but unused

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Posted

its a older w7 or a older w6 so is it worth it?

there are no 15" W7s. If it is a W6 15" it is at minimum 9 years old. (I think the original W6 line was stopped in 2001) Again, I wouldn't do it.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

JL = :bull:

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

I personally like JL sound quality. Subs are good but dont know about the 15's. I had a 12W7. JL amps are expensive but my 500/1 and 1000/1 perform like champs. if the sub is not old then 100 is good.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 548 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...