Kellogg’s cereal recall 2010 – Symptoms include nausea and diarrhea

Kellogg Company has issued a voluntary recall of several popular kid’s cereal brands, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, and Honey Smacks are all included in the nationwide recall.

“While the potential for serious health problems is low, some consumers are sensitive to the uncharacteristic off-flavor and smell and should not eat the recalled products because of possible temporary symptoms, including nausea and diarrhea,” the FDA warned.

The recall is only aimed at packages of cereal with the letters “KN” found after the “Better If Used Before Date”. Visit the FDA website for a complete list of the UPC numbers and expiration dates of the recalled children's cereals.

As of this time, Kellogg is not offering customers a refund for the recalled cereals. Customers can contact the Kellogg Consumer Response Center at 888-801-4163 to request a replacement coupon, according to the company’s website.

Neither Kellogg nor the FDA has yet to disclose the “unidentified substance” behind the recall. All we know is that it is found in the package liners and produces a waxy taste and off odor. Officials need to disclose this information to the public immediately so that parents can make safe choices when selecting breakfast products for their families.

Edited by orangecounty

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

i think this is hullarious because my boss at work ordered 4 plallets of each of those flavora and had a 4 for $9 sale on them. we sold almost all of it an now we have a ton of unhappy customers comin in.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I just bought a box of Apple Jacks last night at wal-mart. Ate some this morning and first bite they were already soggy. don't know if this is the reason or thats just how they are these days, it has been a few years since i have ate some. they just looked good.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

lol man good thing ima reeses puffs dude!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i think this is hullarious because my boss at work ordered 4 plallets of each of those flavora and had a 4 for $9 sale on them. we sold almost all of it an now we have a ton of unhappy customers comin in.

easy fix. Just tell your boss to run a special on toilet paper.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I just bought a box of Apple Jacks last night at wal-mart. Ate some this morning and first bite they were already soggy. don't know if this is the reason or thats just how they are these days, it has been a few years since i have ate some. they just looked good.

Uh, have you never had Apple Jacks? LOL. As soon as milk comes into contact with them they sog. Instantly. If you EVER had a crunchy bite it was only because there were dry ones ontop.

images-1.jpg