Modesto, CA 95354

USA

Tel: 209-491-5454

Officiated By Doug Stockton

begins @ 10 am

Brackets @ Noon

Entry $30 for first class and $20 for each additional class

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I hear a rumor that Richard Hernandez nay be making a return his last show he did a 152.8 on the sensors with 3 MTX 81000 I am just guessing he has more power now. it will be nice to see his truck again

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I hear a rumor that Richard Hernandez nay be making a return his last show he did a 152.8 on the sensors with 3 MTX 81000 I am just guessing he has more power now. it will be nice to see his truck again

later

Doug

Not familiar with the name. What truck and what class?

double time for you skittles for the next couple days . . . . I know you'll make !

im on it! might not get it perfect but itll work.

7 day notice blows... I'm already booked for the beach this weekend...

last i checked the beach didnt have any plans for next weekend. itll still be there. :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Haha true but already had plans for a while stay at the beach house for the 4th of July weekend..

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

later

Doug

Very N I C E . . . . !

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Roll call.

Which one of you suckers taking a 2nd this weekend?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived