Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

but instead i have to point out that you have 48 10s! and 12 10s would do what this does.

Then by all means make a thread showing us a setup with 12 entry level 10"s that'll do dB Drag LEGAL 150s from 22hz to 58hz and quit acting like a hater dumping on Hank's thread.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

you should sit back and read RAY's post a few posts back. he is a man that understands how stereos work obviously you have no clue.

I got yo back Hank.

Looks fuckin killer to me.

And I like the "flatness" of it doin 50+

1 thing I didnt notice is a "quater ramp" style loading board back by that vent.

so instead of the air just hitting that flat wall.

maybe "ramp" it up.

Just a thought. hell it might even hurt you. just an idea

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

there are a few things im gonna do in a month or so when i get back from doin my military stuff. rounding some corners and trying different things out along with bracing the hell out of the roof and port. along with sealing the port from the bed because ive still not done that yet.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

truck is sick Hank....fuck the hater.....Im hoping one day I can sit it in lol

Edited by jagblazer01

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

db drag style is the only true way to meter haha

I don't agree.

Meca is the only "true" way to meter for "Ground and Pounders" imo anyways.

One, when we're beating down the block, we don't have our windows up.

Two, when we're beating down the block, we don't have our ear smashed up on the windshield.

lol

But either way, beautiful numbers from 20-60. I'd like to see another person do 150 from 20-60. But we all know it's not gonna happen.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

damn. i shoulda just said good job and wish mine did numbers like that!

but instead i have to point out that you have 48 10s! and 12 10s would do what this does. I actually expected devestation from this vehicle! so dont get upset because of my expectations! i expect car audio to sound and perform as well as it looks! and this looks like it should be the loudest vehicle on the planet!

No other build can do those numbers behind the C-Pillar. Not yours, not anyone's.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

I have never done any spl competitions so I don't really know how they work, but is the actual number even important? I mean does it matter if I hit 4 million on one style if no one else measures that way? I don't understand how comparing numbers that are figured differently (different mics, different doors open/closed, different mic placements, etc...) does anyone any good. Would it not make more sense to pick one, whichever and use that? I understand the calibration problems with some methods, but assuming that could be fixed would it matter whether a TL or AC (sorry if those are incorrect abbreviations) was used?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69