DD/Crescendo Civic Build (UPDATE)

Theres that word again, " EXCESSIVE" that word has no part in car audio, theres no suck thing. But there is not enough!

liez!!!!!! Go do something constructive slack ass :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Fighting over to many mid's/hi's in a car is like fight over whether you wipe your ass from front to back or back to front.. In the end its a personal preference....

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

yeah because you need 33 18's to get loud lmao

2 15's on team mach5 are doing 155's in the 30hz range

probably not bass racing that score, or demoing all day with that score, but i was more saying, its gonna have more cone area in mids than in subs.

Alright well I will continue to update this as I go. I don't care if you like it or not this is how I want to build my car. I guess its just a Florida thing. And I agree with Corona Jeff in there's no such thing as to much.

And another thing why is everyone bashing me when there's a hummer being built with a ton of highs/mids, the t3 van with tons of highs/mids and many more I have seen on here with tons of highs/mids and there's are all cool but mine is dumb makes no since,

Its because you have a civic.. lol... Anyway cant wait to see what it looks like when your done...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Alright well I will continue to update this as I go. I don't care if you like it or not this is how I want to build my car. I guess its just a Florida thing. And I agree with Corona Jeff in there's no such thing as to much.

And another thing why is everyone bashing me when there's a hummer being built with a ton of highs/mids, the t3 van with tons of highs/mids and many more I have seen on here with tons of highs/mids and there's are all cool but mine is dumb makes no since,

its mainly because you have only 2 15's off 6000rms the hummer has 6 18's off 36000rms your mids and highs are going to get a louder score then the subs. but like u said its person preference so do what u want but thats why alot are bashing. but once we see it yeah well still say holly crap ton of unnecessary mids and highs but if u like it then its good.

now get to work and take lots of pics i wanna see this thing

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I can't imagine anyone wanting there vehicle to sound like the beyma hummer from sbn. 80 :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Its his ride.. let em do what he wants.. its pretty dumb that people get bashed for doing what they want. Sites getting worse and worse :|

x2 ?I dont know why most people on here are such dicks lately. Its his vehicle, his plan, so let him do it. Trust me there are plenty of people on here that should be a little more concerned with their own systems than someone elses. Its in a 4th order itll prolly be loud as fck.

Sounds cool man have fun and do what you like.

But please dont play the externals while driving down the street. LOL unless the chicks dig it then let her rip and tear some up for me.

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe