Im thinking 48 hour vacations from now on Chris.

That sounds retarded. Sorry, but I for one am in full support of "Cool Story, Bro"s. If he can post dump with his story which everyone knows will get a "Cool Story, Bro", why can't I reply with said "Cool Story, Bro"? It's even better when they don't realize their story was retarded and then get hit in the face with a "Cool Story, Bro" and then it encourages them to not post dump with their "cool" stories.

Also, I will avoid any potential 48-hour vacations from any "Cool Story, Bro"s by replying with the following.

meh.ro3823.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Im thinking 48 hour vacations from now on Chris.

i like the sound of that.

If that happens I will be spending way less time here. Not for the fact that I say it all the time (actually I have never said it here) but the fact that is most retarded thing I have heard all day. Might as well limit what else we say too. Hell, just make a list of what we can and cannot say and make all the new members read it. Let them know that people on SMD can't take a joke every now and then. Lets add the funky pup to the list too.

/rant

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

How about something like a filter so that posts in the off topic section don't add to your post count? I'd find that a little more reasonable. More difficult to get your post count up, but it's better than getting a 48 hour vacation for a picture that's not offensive or rude, I mean a good lol is nice now and then, but it shouldn't come at a price... sorry, /rant

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

It amazes me at lack of realizing what a post dump really is. Does "cool story bro" have a damn thing to do with the actual topic at hand that the post subject content was actually about to start with? HELL NO. And who cares if its in the off topic section or not, if you cant post and keep it within the content of what the post was about to start with, its a lame ass post dumping damn post. If people want to run this forum into the ground with trashing every post by filling them with totally unrelated crap, so be it. have at it. All you will do when a mod or admin attempts to clean shit up is bitch so why should we even fuckin try to give you a nice place to actually post about your hobby or hang out and talk to friends about what ever.

The amount of disrespect to Steve and every other person around here that has either put an assload of money into this site to make it what it is, or spent thier own time trying to keep this place nice, clean, and problem free and not been paid a damn dime to help out is disgusting.

Enjoy the mayhem....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

So heres a story for you guys, Sunday i was at grad party for one of my friends and I got to chatting with a kid about car audio he told me his setup and I shared mine with him. So my girl friend and i go out to his car(Mitsubishi eclipse) I get in and goes "is 20 okay?" He is running a couple oif 6x9s and factory speakers it didnt sound good, bass hits, sounds like poo poo. Pop the trunk and he has 2 kenwood subs in a sealed box firing up. I don't know what it was but he kept telling me a 1600w amp because his subs are 1600w subs, one of the cones on the sub was cracked so he says i guess thats what happens when your that loud. So I show him my setup, mine isn't much to brag about. My mids and highs alone were better than his. Bass hits and completely blows his out of the water. Im not trying to brag about my system I just hate shit talkers, this kid was talking shit all day long and I shut him up with one 12 on 700w tuned to about 35hz. When my demo was done he goes "do you want to trade?!" Just thought someone might want to hear my little story.

sound like u had a good tym

it makes u want 2 do a bigger setup..lol

just remb u watch out the people u give a demo 2 bro they can try and jack ur shit

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

It amazes me at lack of realizing what a post dump really is. Does "cool story bro" have a damn thing to do with the actual topic at hand that the post subject content was actually about to start with? HELL NO. And who cares if its in the off topic section or not, if you cant post and keep it within the content of what the post was about to start with, its a lame ass post dumping damn post. If people want to run this forum into the ground with trashing every post by filling them with totally unrelated crap, so be it. have at it. All you will do when a mod or admin attempts to clean shit up is bitch so why should we even fuckin try to give you a nice place to actually post about your hobby or hang out and talk to friends about what ever.

The amount of disrespect to Steve and every other person around here that has either put an assload of money into this site to make it what it is, or spent thier own time trying to keep this place nice, clean, and problem free and not been paid a damn dime to help out is disgusting.

Enjoy the mayhem....

I see where you're coming from, but I can't say that cool story bro posts are ruining the site in any way. I don't think the site's gonna be taken over with cool story bro photos in every thread. Hell, out of my 900 posts (this one's #900) I've only had 3 or 4 "Cool Story Bro"s. And I've only ever used them when it's a post like this. "Dude, this guy said his system was loud, so he played it and then I played mine and mine was louder! My shit's so loud guys." And there's never photos or videos or anything of value. They never ask for advice or ideas or share any helpful info, they never really have anything to say other than their system was louder than someone else's system. This guy has 120+ posts and he's been a member for almost 10 months. He knows the rules just as well as any of us and I think his post should be considered post dumping just as much as someone who posts "Cool Story Bro." If someone takes offense to a "Cool story bro" they seriously need to get off the internet. I understand where you're coming from as a moderator and not wanting to see "Cool Story Bro" in threads like these and not wanting to sift through all the "useless" posts, but I seriously don't know what everyone's infatuation with post counts on this site is. Post count means nothing. Hell, mr.p looks like he has 300 posts but anyone who isn't retarded knows he really has nearly 2500. And at one point he had over a million. If you think people post dump to raise their post count then just hide people's post counts.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt