Sonic Electronix

Hmm, I'm no expert but a ported box and a sealed box have different frequency ranges right? what would happen if you did one ported and one sealed? perhaps you would get a more full-bodied bass output over your entire spectrum? it's always been a curiosity of mine to mix and match box designs... I've always wanted to run a setup with 2 of the same subs, one in a box tuned to, say, 28Hz and the other in a box tuned to, say, 36Hz. I just wonder how that would work...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

plus I dont know how safe it is for your bros to be sitting on a box..... :pardon:

sell the 4 and build a ported box with 2 better 12s just in the trunk and be done with it IMO

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

plus I dont know how safe it is for your bros to be sitting on a box..... :pardon:

sell the 4 and build a ported box with 2 better 12s just in the trunk and be done with it IMO

My thoughts EXACTLY. Make up some "can't drive" excuse and pawn them off to some friends for cash. Buy two **nice** 12"s and get louder off of them than you would with the 4 cvrs fighting for air. :) Don't make a seat/box/disaster. My $0.02. :good:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

+1 with everyone. Just do 2 the right way and call it a day. I'm still really lost with what your saying. So no back of the backseat anymore? And for that to work right you couldn't do it basically because you would have the trunk too sealed off from the cabin and the sound wouldn't be able to get in. Same thing...if you did this and then put the other two inside the trunk behind these the sound would not be able to get in the cabin. Sell them for what you can and get two bad ass 12's or a really nice 15" and get to building.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

+1 with everyone. Just do 2 the right way and call it a day. I'm still really lost with what your saying. So no back of the backseat anymore? And for that to work right you couldn't do it basically because you would have the trunk too sealed off from the cabin and the sound wouldn't be able to get in. Same thing...if you did this and then put the other two inside the trunk behind these the sound would not be able to get in the cabin. Sell them for what you can and get two bad ass 12's or a really nice 15" and get to building.

no i was saying the bottom part of the seat be a box but im not gonna do it now

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

My thoughts EXACTLY. Make up some "can't drive" excuse and pawn them off to some friends for cash. Buy two **nice** 12"s and get louder off of them than you would with the 4 cvrs fighting for air. :) Don't make a seat/box/disaster. My $0.02. :good:

x2, they can find their own way.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

How about take out the seat and build a box as a seat. Cover the top in like 3 inch foam and cover it with a carpet like your interior. That would be badass if done right

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

How about take out the seat and build a box as a seat. Cover the top in like 3 inch foam and cover it with a carpet like your interior. That would be badass if done right

Probably also be illegal. It would be cool though.

I still say take out the back seats, your bros can find another ride.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.