Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

i think i might make a vid and call myself the JP killer...me and my single BTL hahahah justtt keeeding i got jokes bitch!! :pardon: no but seriously..ill f*** u up! ;)

lmao dude that would be great, i would lolz,but then again my sense of humor is kind of abnormal lol

lol..u are a nut man. That last line has me baggin up..lol.

leave it to TDH to keep feelings light ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

lmao dude that would be great, i would lolz,but then again my sense of humor is kind of abnormal lol

haha i hear ya...aight im out this place, heading to work out/run/golf..no fattys jp

<3 Wes

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

actually i gave it to david when he was building your system and he changed the port by 1". :ehh: Theres others with sub up / port back, like at least 5 right here in sacramento.....they dont look anything like mine. Your box was built based on mine no ifs ands or buts. That particular port configuration in that same spot works well and thats why your shit sounds so much better then it did with the old box. Im happy for that because it proves the design is a good one.

OH and even if you arent personally the one running your mouth, its what you do after that that shows who you really are. Instead of being like "nahh bro it aint like that we cool" you just let it roll and then post it up hoping for a little reaction and maybe, as i said, some cheap hits. Like i said, thats your personality and anyone who knows you knows that.

Thats what I thought.

My guess, seeing as JP has heard your whip, he probably has started the whole 'meade killer' himself but you dont hear him saying it in the vids. Or maybe its one of his sponsers hidden agendas. Theres always agendas runin..

Steve never calls anyone out yet using his name is a cheap shot. Tommys box design looks nothing too difficult to replicate. Theres a culmination of areas that makes his setup knock heads off. Ratio of woofers to cabin, and butt load of power. Some people have 24 woofers and dont come close, they just dont have it all gel'd together like Tommy.. and mostly the knowledge you need that comes with a monster setup!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

it took alot of work,unfortunatly its all about to get torn out again and redone,hopefully this will be the last time.and no i didnt punk everybody saying it would be such and such killer.thats tommys sense of humor that states that,ive never said it .

the first couple video's that i saw, when he was talking about YOU, made me wonder just what you are saying to him behind my back for him to say that.

This one i didnt take serious at all, because he knows damn well i dont think my Tahoe is louder than his mini truck therefore he has to be joking around. It sounded like he was playing... No problem there. I dont know the guy at all, i hardly know anything about him other then he lives in florida and has a loud vehicle. Its good he knows me enough to bring me into his jokes :D

anyway, hopefully when he builds your new system it will be a great one........its probably getting expensive hiring all these people to tear down and rebuild every year for you. Thank your lucky stars you get to still live at home and spend freely or you wouldnt be able to afford to and probably have to build everything yourself.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

anyway, hopefully when he builds your new system it will be a great one........its probably getting expensive hiring all these people to tear down and rebuild every year for you. Thank your lucky stars you get to still live at home and spend freely or you wouldnt be able to afford to and probably have to build everything yourself.

its just money right?you blow yours on tats and jordans,i blow mine on installers :rofl:

yeah having a good relationship with my rents is ftw,once i get all my rental properties paid off this year and not have any bills besides my cell phone and insurance crap,itll be smooth sailing from there

Someone just got shut down. Glad you have enough cash to hire people to build because I damn sure dont. I may be at home but I damn sure dont take money from my parents and when I build I build it myself.

just because my parents are living decently doesnt mean i take money from them,i work 7 days a week 65 hours avg at my full time job,detail cars and run a small lawncare business for spare cash after i get off from my full time job..

image.gif

i lulzed

Thats what I thought.

My guess, seeing as JP has heard your whip, he probably has started the whole 'meade killer' himself but you dont hear him saying it in the vids. Or maybe its one of his sponsers hidden agendas. Theres always agendas runin..

Steve never calls anyone out yet using his name is a cheap shot. Tommys box design looks nothing too difficult to replicate. Theres a culmination of areas that makes his setup knock heads off. Ratio of woofers to cabin, and butt load of power. Some people have 24 woofers and dont come close, they just dont have it all gel'd together like Tommy.. and mostly the knowledge you need that comes with a monster setup!

Tommy's box is actually pretty hard to replicate (for that vehicle). the mounting depth of the woofers kills any hopes of just using any kind of 12'' you want. Why do you think he first used RE SE's or w/e? because those were the only 12's that would fit. Then he actually got his own woofer that is more powerful and works around his enclosure.

And trust me I've tried it, I have 03 s10 (pretty much the same vehicle as his) and was trying to do that same design, wouldn't fit because of the woofers I was going to use.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Archived