Sundown Audio

Crescendo Audio 3K

magillaru

I'd set the subsonic filter to about 28-30 and high pass to about 70 and then make sure you have the amp set on master output setting.. you may have switched it to slave... i dno why other ppl didn't think of this

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I'd set the subsonic filter to about 28-30 and high pass to about 70 and then make sure you have the amp set on master output setting.. you may have switched it to slave... i dno why other ppl didn't think of this

because those amps dont have a master/slave switch. well, the sundowns didnt so i dont see why this one would.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

because those amps dont have a master/slave switch. well, the sundowns didnt so i dont see why this one would.

cant see the pic real well so i could easily be mistaken....work computer FTL...i just read master slave function so i thought it'd have a switch or something

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

cant see the pic real well so i could easily be mistaken....work computer FTL...i just read master slave function so i thought it'd have a switch or something

ya, these boards are weird. to strap them you just put the woofer + to the master and - to the + terminals on the slave. then connect the - terminals on the amps together. an rca goes from the master to the slave and thats it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I just installed my new Crescendo Audio 3KW, XS Power Battery, and upgraded my electrical (the Big 3) and the amp is hardly pushing the subs.

I just replaced my PPI PCX2400 amp with the Crescendo. I have 2 JL Audio 13W7's.

All the wiring is right, connections are good, HU settings are the same as before, etc.

I just called my local car audio shop to ask them what might be the problem and they told me to turn the gain on the amp up, turn the bass level on the HU up, and turn the bass knob up. *I did not take there advice for all the obvious reasons!

They also told me that as far as quality, that the PPI amp is a lot better and the Crescendo Audio amp is basically a piece of crap (in other words they never heard of it, so it must be crap - I told them it's a Zenon based board and it's basically the same as a Sundown amp - they had no idea what I was talking about).

I was expecting this amp and all my new upgrades to knock the doors off, considering that the PPI sounded pretty decent when it was in there. I don't know what the problem is. I need help!

i hate when people say something sucks because theve never hear of it.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I figured out what the problem was....voltage from HU was too low. Subs are slamming now! Nice and loud and low! Thanks guys! :drinks::woot::yahoo:

so you just turned it up? thats simple.

or you can just sell it....cough cough....

reading before posting fail.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

so you just turned it up? thats simple.

Yeah! So glad that was the problem and not something else! I also bought myself a DMM (can't afford an O-scope), so now I am nicely tuned and safe - no cooked hardware for me please! Haha!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived