i thought i would be nice, so i took my girlfriend to it for our 11 months date. and it was very gay. probably one of the worst most boring movie i've ever seen lol i advise that noone see this movie unless they like the cock in the bum

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

When I seen the title, for some reason thought Twisted posted it, just seems like it was his style lol. I personally dislike Twilight, and think its overrated. The soccer comment had me laughing. I guess the bitch that had a dream and wrote a book is makin bank though.. lucky bitch. :angry:

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Some movies just arent for males to see, (theres a reason they called Chick Flicks) but thanks for ruining the ending for me now i dont have to worry about watching it.

lol

i'll be there saturday watching it with the twihard wife, shes read the books over and over so i get dragged to the theatre, i honestly dont mind at all ive seen worse movies then the last 2 so i figure this one wont be that bad either

tumblr_kt6uzzY2B01qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

hahaha, brilliant.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Some movies just arent for males to see, (theres a reason they called Chick Flicks) but thanks for ruining the ending for me now i dont have to worry about watching it.

It doesn't end like that. I just seen it with my gf so you can still see it. I don't care for the movie but it seemed like the girl just wanted some from the vampire but the vampire didn't want it yet & the wolf been trynna get some since the first movie but she aint havin it lol

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)